Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Heart broken

lashes2508

Have only just seen this post. I cannot add anything that has not been said but just wanted to send you a virtual hug and my good wishes. Thirteen is a funny in between age, neither child or adult. I am so glad to read that you had a lovely day on the sofa and hope this continues. Keep strong.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Just thought I should give you all an update as you were all so wonderful with your support and words , my son turned 14 on Wednesday , he has been coming to visit more and staying once a week , we have not spoken about anything , just taking each day as it comes . He is so affectionate with me constant cuddles and I love you's even though he is struggling with friendships and body issues , he confided in his sister and then me and it's so lovely to see him and his sister rekindling their relationship too.

We spent last weekend with family and he loved it .

This time last year we visited on his birthday and it all went Pete Tong!

Thankfully a year on and we are all making progress .

Xxx feeling happy

• Like 8