Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Well, she came at last .......

blondie

opened the door to be greeted by a lady from ofsted - we have been waiting as not had one since 2010 - must admit she was absolutely lovely, never tried to catch us out -just wanted us to promote ourselves - say what we do well, how we inspire the children etc - and the outcome left us with smiles :1b

• Like 4

Guest sn0wdr0p

Well done. We had ours on 17th December last year and I was so pleased it was over with and not on the last day of term either.

Our inspector was lovely too. We knew they would be coming following a complaint and had really been on tenterhooks. I had no concerns about the complaint as I knew it was rubbish and luckily she agreed and was not happy that it resulted in her coming out for no real reason. I was worried that the inspector would arrive with preconceived ideas about us but that did not appear so and we came out with a good a the end.

How long did your inspection take because ours always seem to take ages? 9 hours last time and we are not a very big setting.

Sorry about the font and layout of this post as for some reason I can't change the indented lines or font size. Oh well laptop must be as tired as me.