Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Be nosey for children in need

mundia

Got to be the one I made for my Mother in Law who had mild Alzheimer's. She wanted macaroni cheese for dinner so I made it for her, using ingredients in her kitchen. I served it up and she asked what it was, said she had never tasted it in her life before but was prepared to try it. She didn't like it (not my cooking I hasten to add) so scooped it onto my plate where I was having a nice gluten free salad. This meant I couldnt eat my meal as it was 'Glutened'. She told me off for not eating it, I took it through into the kitchen and brought back cake and tea. She got up, went into the kitchen, brought the plate back, got some fresh cutlery and ate the lot, saying it was nice with salad, and was was I having to eat?

Does anyone watch Jeremy Kyle?

• Like 1

Wonderful! So now I am going to hijack this thread just to say please please please become a Dementia Friend and attend an awareness session to help understand dementia, and how to help others live well with dementia. Fascinating stuff.

http//:www.dementiafriends.org.uk

Edited by JacquieL
  • Like 1

Yes I do (watch Jeremy Kyle when am so brain dead that nothing else goes in)

Does anyone else worry about getting Dementia? ( cos I do and don't know whether it's just my age...)

Only accidentally - saw 'Kipper's Christmas Eve' and couldn't resist buying it for myself. Bought a book about a yeti eating spaghetti for my niece.

What's your favourite flavour of crumble? (Curren eating apple but love plum and pecan).

(Bob is a bully in my humble opinion. He has treated Adele abominably, from what I read)

Good deed - hmm, I'm going into preschool to do their wages and books free gratis today as their new accountant hasn't got himself sorted yet, does that count?

do you eat a good breakfast in the mornings, or are you a coffe and rush person?

• Like 1

hebe, begonia, marigolds, geranium all still flowering away..

oh and my runner beans had one on them last week...

(I am waiting for next years beans for planting to mature before I can pick them so the beans are still there.. they just wont dry out enough to pick.. they are still green pods!)

Do you have a favourite artist?

Edited by Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)