Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Finleys new friend!

finleysmaid

Male.....Digby!

10 weeks old ...cocker spaniel (pure not a sprocker like mine)

Rather lovely ...and being a very good boy so far! :rolleyes: (hoping my husband doesn't fall in love too much or he'll be wanting another one!)

Though i suspect Digby and Finley may be spending rather a lot of time together!

• Like 1

Sorry, hate to be the barer of bad news............. but you are far, far to busy to keep this chap.

.......... no other option than to send him my way -with immediate affect!!! :) :) :) xxxxx

Louby loo if anyone is having him it will be me first in the line!....i definitely have first dibs.

He came for his first visit to see finley last night .....and i think i know who is going to rule the roost! Digby spent most of his time hanging from finleys ears! Finley was really good though and realised he couldn't play too roughly with this one

next time we are down your way we will have to go walkies! (Finley is from working cocker/show springer cross ) Finley at least looking clean today had a clip yesterday...don't think it will last long though, walking by the river later!! :blink: :o

• Like 1