Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday HelenD26

sunnyday

Thank you everyone! I'd forgotten birthdays appeared on here so was a lovely surprise to see this when I checked in this morning.

I had a lovely day thanks - bit odd as my birthday is 'always' in half-term but wasn't this year and it felt strange to open cards then get dressed to go in to work.

Earlier in the week my children had been asking when my birthday was, usually when they ask this it's too far away to be significant but this time I said "This Friday" and one little boy remembered and got me a rose in a pot. He wrote me a card and proudly delivered it yesterday morning. According to his mum he'd put in exactly the right number of kisses for how old I was. He'd said "Mummy if you're 39, Miss D must be 20!" I wish! But I appreciated the thought. :PxD;)

Had tea with mum and dad and my sister and kids are coming to visit today.

What's more my brother has posted a present to me - that never happens I usually get to open my birthday present from him on Christmas eve.

So, yes a lovely birthday all round and thanks for all your good wishes!

Edited by HelenD26
  • Like 1