Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Omg I'm A Grandma!

Panders

Just had to let out the news, our first grandchild has arrived and after so many boys in the family we have a darling little grand daughter, called Ruby Mae, born this evening at 9.20, 7lbs 14oz. to say we are thrilled is an understatement.

Edited by Panders

My mom reckons grandchildren are the best because you can give them back!

I heard it said that grandchildren are the reward you get for not killing your children. I think of that on stressful days! :o

I heard it said that grandchildren are the reward you get for not killing your children. I think of that on stressful days! :o

Haha I love this!

Huge congrats Panders, what lovely news xxx

Hoping the photo has uploaded o.k. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, we have had so much fun this afternoon just baby gazing. Had the most scrumptious cuddle, she was awake for nearly 4 hours this afternoon and just a joy hardly crying at all. (long may that continue!!) DIL looking great on it, son still looks a little bemused that it wasn't the boy they had so expected it to be.

post-19782-1305221929_thumb.jpg

Guest tinkerbell

Wonderful news and picture.My grandson is 3 years old now and I get him every sunday for a whole day...it is the best day of the week and we have an absolute ball.

Enjoy x

Beautiful! There is nothing quite so scrummy as a newborn! Glad everyone is doing well. Can you quite believe it yet, Panders?

No, all seems a little surreal at the moment, but meeting her really helped. DIL seems very confident so I am very pleased as she will have to come home tomorrow. Son's off for a couple of weeks though. Just want to be a good grandma really.

AAAAHHHH! Ruby Mae is Gorgeous (with a capital G!)

Love the position of her hands.... is that an early indication of a "bring it on" attitude, I wonder!? :)

Nona