Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I've Passed!

dublinbay

I found out last week that I have passed my final module and gained my Foundation Degree with the OU.......yay!!!!

I've also decided to take a long break before deciding whether to 'top-up' and go on to do the EYPS or to just leave it at that. Since I finished in October I've been catching up with all the things I'd neglected over the past three years and I've been enjoying life without study. How long this will last.....who knows?

Thank you to those who have helped and supported me throughout my studies (you know who you are). I know I would not have done so well without you. Thank you xxx :o

Big congratulations!!!!!!

I am very envious........

Been waiting AND waiting for the results from the last two modules to see if I too had passed my EY degree!!!!!

I did mine with Worcester Uni though via Worcester college.

Enjoy being done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats again !

Big hugs - it's such a GREAT feeling isn't it?? :o

Enjoy that wonderful feeling as you realise (again and again!) that there are no more deadlines, and you can watch that dvd/read that book with a completely clear conscience.

Sue xx

Thanks for your good wishes.

For those still waiting...........try and relax, the results will come and we'll be celebrating for you too.

Sue...I've been catching up on all the dvds that I recieved LAST Christmas.....it's a wonderful feeling!! :o

A party sounds great Panders.....care to arrange it??

Rea......see comment above. Hope you're free! xD

Thanks for your good wishes.

For those still waiting...........try and relax, the results will come and we'll be celebrating for you too.

Sue...I've been catching up on all the dvds that I recieved LAST Christmas.....it's a wonderful feeling!! :o

A party sounds great Panders.....care to arrange it??

Rea......see comment above. Hope you're free! :(

I'll bring some rock cakes if thats ok, hubby makes the most delicious ones. And I'm sure theres a bottle of something in the cupboard xD

Well, fantastic news at last! Good job well done! I bet you're chuffed to bits. Enjoy a very well-earned break, and as someone who has 'gone before' I know exactly how you're feeling! Thanks for letting us all know!

I think the date has passed for me to register for the EYPS. I got an email that the NDNA was offering it, but the deadline was Nov 30th. Didnt want to tempt fate so didnot registered. I have decided to do the two modules together K311, K312. Is there any other way l could do the EYPS? :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)