Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Continuous Planning

Hi all, nearly start of term, where have the hols gone again!!!!! Got bit dispondent with these sheets now, but a few more attached in case someone finds them useful

Happy New Term when it arrives

x

Hi BevL,

I've found your sheets very useful. I had intended to do something like this myself but you have saved me hours in front of the pc. How on earth did we cope pre-pcs?

Thanks a lot, Sharky.

Hi BevL,

I've found your sheets very useful. I had intended to do something like this myself but you have saved me hours in front of the pc. How on earth did we cope pre-pcs?

Thanks a lot, Sharky.

You might say 'how did we cope pre-fsf! Welcome to the forum. :o

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, nearly start of term, where have the hols gone again!!!!! Got bit dispondent with these sheets now, but a few more attached in case someone finds them useful

Happy New Term when it arrives

x

I am going on my Observation assessment and planning training next week. Still trying to get my head around all this EYFS. I have saved your documents and will adapt them to my setting. Thank you so much, Bev.

Hopefully I will be able to create some good stuff to pass on also.

X

The planning on here is excellent - its given me some really good ideas of where to start. I am just finishing my PGCE and have had a good lookround the forum at different topics and everything its great - dont knw ho I got this far without it!!

BevL - the sheets are really useful, thanks for sharing

Hi, I was struggling with Continuous Provision so "Googled" it, Early Years FSF kept popping up, the site looked good but I kinda resented paying the £20 annual sub! Anyway I did join and paid my £20 as I wanted to access the resource library, my goodness it's the BEST £20 I've ever spent! There is such an unbelievable wealth of information on just about every topic I can think of. You, it's members, are so very generous with your sharing of knowledge, I've become totally addicted to FSF I'm constantly trawling through old topics! I have gained so much from you guys in the week I've been a member (although on my profile it actually says I've been a member since last year but I haven't?)

As for my Continuous Provision, if I'm honest I intended to just "copy & paste" but I've been so inspired that I've used the template that best suited my setting and done my own, I'm so pleased with the results.

A HUGE thanks to all for the help and inspiration you've given me.

Best wishes

Squirrel

Hi, I was struggling with Continuous Provision so "Googled" it, Early Years FSF kept popping up, the site looked good but I kinda resented paying the £20 annual sub! Anyway I did join and paid my £20 as I wanted to access the resource library, my goodness it's the BEST £20 I've ever spent! There is such an unbelievable wealth of information on just about every topic I can think of. You, it's members, are so very generous with your sharing of knowledge, I've become totally addicted to FSF I'm constantly trawling through old topics! I have gained so much from you guys in the week I've been a member (although on my profile it actually says I've been a member since last year but I haven't?)

As for my Continuous Provision, if I'm honest I intended to just "copy & paste" but I've been so inspired that I've used the template that best suited my setting and done my own, I'm so pleased with the results.

A HUGE thanks to all for the help and inspiration you've given me.

Best wishes

Squirrel

Wow - that is some testimony to the site! I'm glad you love it here - I popped in over 5 years ago and never left. :o

Thank you so much Peggy for your reply will take your comments on board. Will happily share anything I do or use, but am always sure it won't be much good !!!!!! Miss Confidence here!!!

On to water play and ICT now, then may try role play!!!!! Think I am in for a busy Sat afternoon. :o

Thanks again

x

you should be very confident, i thought it was fantastic, cant wait until you do your others as i am just starting a new position running a nursery in a new setting and am starting from scratch so appreciate all the help i can get, with all paper work.This site is a god send.

• 4 months later...

yes it is Cait. we have it in our playroom. it is quiet nice as we have pot plants filled with concrete with poles coming out them. placed one at each of the 4 corners and fastened fabric too it making it a special place for the children. they love it!

i borrowed the layout from a format i had seen on this site.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Just wanted to share my appreciation! I’m an NQT in a reception class and I’ve only been a member for a couple of days…I’m addicted, I can see myself spending the whole of the Easter holidays on here!!! I’ve come across some amazing examples of planning/assessment formats, it has given me so many ideas and much needed guidance. Also, the support that you all give to each other is amazing (without sounded too cheesy :o ) I’m really pleased I’ve joined!!

Amy x

Hi and welcome Amy - if you're spending your Easter hols. on here look forward to 'talking' to you - put a post in 'introduce yourself' and you will get lots of 'welcomes'!

Sunnyday

Edited by sunnyday

My never ending 'Things to do list' has one more thing crossed off!

I didn't want to be one of those who downloaded and didn't acknowledge :o so Thanks to everyone who has posted examples of continous provision which I have adapted to fit our provision. xD

S

• 1 month later...

Hi All. I've just been looking through all your fantastic ideas and examples... I am somewhat overwhelmed!I took on the Foundation class in my school last September and have had very little support with developing planning - one form entry school and the previous FS teacher left. So I did what I could get my head around with OfSted looming (got through that!) and am now looking at improving what I've got. I've now got loads of ideas on taking my planning one step further... THANKS!!!

Wow! What a brilliant thread. :o

Thank you so much all of you who have shared. I have not long been in my setting and have wanted to re-do the cont planning. Now it is done for me. I agree this site is fantastic!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. xD:( :(

A massive thank you to those of you who have contributed to this thread - sooooo useful!

:oxD

THANK YOU!!

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much to everybody who has saved me so much time with these planning sheets. They all look great. I was wondering if anybody knew how much difference there is between England and Wales in the documentaion and skills?

Hi Thank you so much for these examples - very useful! I'm busy working on our continuous provision. Nothing really in place at the minute and i can't believe the wonderful ones on here. Thanks again!!

Edited by Guest

WOW!!!!!

what a fantastic thread! Just wanted to share my appreciation! I’m an NQT in a reception class and I’ve only been a member for a couple of days and i've already found so many useful ideas and planning!!!

:o colette

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)