Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Panders Passed Away 14/07/23

Panders

Hello All, 

I'm sad to inform you that my Mother (Panders) passed away peacefully with her family around her on Friday the 14th July. 

Out of respect I haven't looked back through her account, but she did talk about this forum often, and it helped with advice for a grandchildren, it also gave her a sense of community. 

Thank you all for you're activity on here,

All the best and much love,

Anderson Family

Oh I’m devastated!    I don’t know what to say.  I’m in shock.  She was such a fabulous, fabulous person on here, always ready with helpful advice and friendship, always ready for a bit of lighthearted fun.   Although we obviously never met in person, I regarded her as a true friend, whose shining light on here will be very sadly missed.

Much love to you all, and know that our thoughts and prayers go with you 

xxxxx 

Oh my goodness i am so deeply shocked and saddened by this news. Thank you for taking the time to let us know during this difficult time for your family. I have fond memories of Pander's numerous contributions on the forum. I trust the knowledge she was so highly thought of in the forum will bring you some comfort to your family. Thoughts and prayers are with you all x

I am truly saddened to read this sad news, as others have said, I’ve been lucky enough to consider Panders a ‘forum’ friend for a number of years, her wisdom and wise words will be greatly missed 😔 

My heartfelt condolences to all her family and friends x

Oh no, I am so sad to hear this news. Panders was a much respected member of our forum community and we valued her greatly. The whole team at the FSF and Tapestry send their condolences- if Panders had a certain charity that she felt a connection with, we'd like to make a donation in her name, if you felt that was appropriate.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 18/07/2023 at 11:47, Helen said:

Oh no, I am so sad to hear this news. Panders was a much respected member of our forum community and we valued her greatly. The whole team at the FSF and Tapestry send their condolences- if Panders had a certain charity that she felt a connection with, we'd like to make a donation in her name, if you felt that was appropriate.

That’s a nice idea.  

Terribly sad to read this - Panders was a great friend to many on the forum for a good chunk of its existence. Although her current member profile shows her as joining in 2009, she was previously a member under a different name. Whenever I saw her icon pop up I knew I was likely to be reading something either witty, profound or supportive.

We've been trying to find any personal details that would allow us to send some flowers from her friends here, but so far have been unable to do so. If anyone does have this information please do PM me. Alternatively if her son reads this (and I hope these messages from her community bring some comfort to you), please could you email me at steve@eyfs.info if you are prepared for us to send something.

• Love 7

I'm saddened to read this, I too have such fond memories of Pander's warmth, humour and all round being a good egg.

I hope her family may get to read these posts, and know what an importnat role she palyed in this community. A lovely idea to donate to a favourite charity if anyone knows if she had one. In lieu of not knowing, she was always a great supporter of our Children in Need fund raising fun evenings of the early days, so that might be quite fitting perhaps?

• Like 2
  • Love 1