Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Enter if you’ve washed your hands

Mouseketeer

On 4/2/2020 at 21:49, lynned55 said:

Week Three is as well - although should you be sharing this link to people who possibly dont subscribe to Tapestry?

Yes these resources are free from us to you and so feel free to share even if you are not using Tapestry :D

Doing our best to help where we can :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 13/03/2020 at 16:18, sunnyday said:

Hi Mousie

I don't have any fee payers so not an issue for me

No idea abut funding

We would also have to close if my deputy and I were both self-isolating, haven't added that to my notice as I really wanted to make it short and to the point, I will cross that bridge if/when we come to it

If I was a betting woman, my guess would be that we, as a country, will not return after Easter hols - we will see

If I was a betting woman I'd say it's looking unlikely that you'll be back before June! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/04/2020 at 11:54, Sue said:

Yes these resources are free from us to you and so feel free to share even if you are not using Tapestry :D

Doing our best to help where we can :)

I just want to thank the FSF team again for these wonderful resources - they have been a life saver for me :):)

• Like 1