Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inspection tomorrow eeeek

C1403

Hi

We have had the call. Ofsted called me (chair) as couldn't get though to the setting, I said we do not have someone monitoring phones and maybe best to try at 2.45... they understood and said they would keep trying the manager. 

Fast forward as I collect my daughter I asked the manager did she get the call. She had no idea! The phone is in the kitchen and i guess difficult to hear. She did speak to the inspector eventually.

Typical timing...we have just had a skip delivered (on the road outside) and had a good sort out recentlty. Staff member down tomorrow too.

As the chair/nominate person and relatively un-experienced I am feeling very nervous.... I told the manager to give me a call if she needed anything or a hand. It's 8.30pm and not heard anything! 

Wish us luck. We have had good for last 10 years and hope to get maintain our current grade (it's been a difficult year too with staff leaving etc)

C

X

• 3 weeks later...

It's official now :-)

We received a 'good' in all areas which is what I expected but also didn't want to assume.

Everyone is happy, a few areas to work on.

Have little to say on inspection itself as I was only asked to sit in at the end for the feedback. Manager covered everything (was slightly surprised and has lots of notes jotted down)

Phew. I doubt I'll be around for the next one so glad I managed to get through this so can leave my successor a little more comfortable :-)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2