Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I have removed.........

sunnyday

The May blossom is well and truly out up here so I've cast my 'clout' a few times (and returned it after a day or two). Have to say though, that the last couple of days I've been in summer dress and sandals with a light cardigan, but once the sun has gone down I've been back to jeans and jumper!

• Like 3

I must be hardy then, been in sandals and no coat for 2 weeks now, all heating off for a month ,summer bedding on, and sitting here with window open , It is only when we have a windy spell it gets chilly, otherwise enjoying the sun while it lasts.

Do realise though being in the West Country and in an area with a microclimate mates a huge difference.

Missing the rain though, need to water the garden daily at the moment to get the veggies growing.

Edited by Inge
  • Like 1

There was me thinking you were a little late celebrating naked gardening day

:o mundia please alert me to this next year - sure my neighbours would have enjoyed the sight of me pottering about the garden in my birthday suit :ph34r:

The May blossom is well and truly out up here so I've cast my 'clout' a few times (and returned it after a day or two). Have to say though, that the last couple of days I've been in summer dress and sandals with a light cardigan, but once the sun has gone down I've been back to jeans and jumper!

Yes, right, now I have never been sure if it is May blossom or the month of May with regard to the old clout casting :blink:

• Like 1

Oh no. False alarm. Long sleeves back out again today.

I ventured out without a coat for the first time yesterday. Back on today though!

Know what you mean ladies - what happened - decidedly nippy again today :(

Missing the rain though, need to water the garden daily at the moment to get the veggies growing.

We have had a little rain this month - don't think we saw any throughout April - wonder if we will be talking hosepipe bans in the summer.......

• Like 1

Disgusting here today, feels like winter again. All layers of clothing remaining on and even resorted to having the heating on tonight!

Am hoping for good weather as off to Essex for the weekend for my Nieces wedding, With only a summer dress and little shrug to wear.

My garden is a bit of a disaster so far..first it was too cold to get going, then too dry. I'm going to have to resort to buying a few plants this year.

It has to be cold for me to don a jumper,

• Like 1