Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Ofsted Poster?

Well I went on the Osted website to print it off. It states will be available again shortly. Does that mean another change I ask.:(

My thoughts precisely !!! I have had an e-mail from our LA to let us know it's not available and they have no clue either as to why..... Did they not spell check it first ?

• Like 1

Poster has changed yet again. :angry:

New one now dated 29th September. I think the only change to the recent one is that instead of birth to 31st August now says 1 September but original in work so can't check properly. Will definitely only be printing out in black and white from now onwards as its so ink hungry and how long before it changes again!!.

Poster has changed yet again. :angry:

New one now dated 29th September. I think the only change to the recent one is that instead of birth to 31st August now says 1 September but original in work so can't check properly. Will definitely only be printing out in black and white from now onwards as its so ink hungry and how long before it changes again!!.

That is soooooo not funny :( what the heck are they playing at - grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Can we just give them Inadequate as a regulator?? There has been so much in the press recently, they really do have no idea what they are doing, but that doesn't matter because they float along in their self important bubbles and the only people that suffer are the children and the people who work hard every single day to do our best for them,,, so that's alright then.....

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...