Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fluffy ducks

Rea

Sorry I can't help you, but I am very intrigued what the Fluffy Ducks are??!! I shall watch with interest to hear when they are found. Will they feature on Springwatch tonight? I'll be watching out to see if that's where they have got to B)

Key Dude, my response...

1. I would love some people to avoid me, can I choose who they are?

2 Just what exactly is wrong with the avatar? I was dressed up for New Year, high heels, glitzy handbag and a sheep costume

3. Where's the Fluffy Ducks? xD

Rea - I was certain sure that I had at some point downloaded 'fluffy ducks' - but no can't find them anywhere - completely quackers!

Thought i had too, even thought I'd printed a copy a couple of weeks ago, but blowed if I can find either :blink:

Rea, you really shouldn't be posting questions like this with that photo as your avatar. People will start avoiding you...

Steve, we should probably just worry if she starts looking for Little Bo-Peep! ;)

Rea, sorry I can't help with the ducks although sometimes I pretend to be mummy duck and all the little ducklings in my class follow me round the playground flapping their arms and quacking. Completely bemuses the other teachers... which is mainly why I do it!

• Like 3

Rea, why on earth would anyone want to avoid a pole dancing, ferret rearing, fluffy duck seeking, sheep costume wearing woman?! I'm planning to actually take up stalking you!

I am relieved to know what you were talking about though

Pole dancing!! Oops a daisy, secrets out :D

Steve, i think that last post by sunnyday qualifies as one to be avoided too!

We should set up our own club :D

Would that be a club for those of us that have finally quacked under the strain? :blink:

Talking of which, my hubby killed a duck on Sunday. It had eaten some luncheon meat that was fixed to a hook for his fishing. He grabbed the rod, pulled but the duck flew off. He gave the line a tug but didnt realise it was round the ducks neck. It fell to the ground. Dead. He was horrified.

Rea, why on earth would anyone want to avoid a pole dancing, ferret rearing, fluffy duck seeking, sheep costume wearing woman?! I'm planning to actually take up stalking you!

Twitter's the best place for this, I find.

• Like 3

I have spent the last few weeks trying to encourage my staff time to make use of this forum. Now look what's happened!

Hi Ladies, see what fun this is.

Sue I really love the Goose thing. I am about to take over a nursery having a few problems, I think I could show this to the team there, it may help!

• Like 2

I think Maz was probably just recommending a good way to stalk people Froglet (possibly specifically Rea...). Don't think she's that sensitive from what I know of her. :1b

That's ok then! I'll bear in mind the stalking tips - it isn't a pastime but a freakishly good memory for number things sometimes gives the impression that I do stalk. I remember birthdays, postcodes, anniversaries, car registrations etc. most people think I'm odd, my Head just smiles and asks me for his car registration whenever he needs to book his car in! Handy as I could also tell him the birthdays of his wife and 3 children as well as his wedding anniversary!

• Like 1

Pole dancing!! Oops a daisy, secrets out :D

Steve, i think that last post by sunnyday qualifies as one to be avoided too!

We should set up our own club :D

Think the pole dancing comes from, shall we say, from one of our more extreme flights into surrealism sometime ago. You know what it's like sometimes when business is slow, threads on here are a little fanciful to say the least!

Think the pole dancing comes from, shall we say, from one of our more extreme flights into surrealism sometime ago. You know what it's like sometimes when business is slow, threads on here are a little fanciful to say the least!

It did - that somewhat surreal discussion left several lasting, hysterical and on occasion disturbing images in my head!