Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Ofsted poster - Parent Childcare Sept 2013

You so can take credit Sue - I am 'signed up' to receive emails regarding news from the big O - in fact I have signed up on more that one occasion :ph34r: however their sending of emails is rubbish not very reliable - so if it was not for you I probably would have known nothing about it at all! :1b

• Like 1

My understanding is that we don't have to display the poster, but have to make the information available to parents,

i.e. the telephone number in case they have any complaints.

You may well be right! :1b

For my part I would rather just print the blessed thing and display it :ph34r:xD

• Like 2

My understanding is that we don't have to display the poster, but have to make the information available to parents,

i.e. the telephone number in case they have any complaints.

ooh be careful ....this was one thing that was expected when we were inspected!

• Like 2

We put the information in our Parents Handbook - we don't have a permanent notice board. Perhaps in the folder with policies and insurance certificate. By the way, do we need to have to have copies of staff qualifications on site? Or just available on request?

We put the information in our Parents Handbook - we don't have a permanent notice board. Perhaps in the folder with policies and insurance certificate. By the way, do we need to have to have copies of staff qualifications on site? Or just available on request?

i was expected to have them and the EHO definitely wanted to see all the staff food hygiene certificates

• Like 1

Dear all

Please find attached a revised Ofsted poster.

It was revised Sept 13, there is a new number on the bottom directing people to the National Association of Family Information Service.

attachicon.gifPoster for parents childcare1.pdf

Best wishes

Sue

Admin Team

Hmmmm just to mention I did say in my original post "It was revised Sept 13, there is a new number on the bottom directing people to the National Association of Family Information Service."

Just saying :P :P :P :P

Now going to run off and hide :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

• Like 1

I thought I'd checked properly Sue...i hadn't!

I told you - they're testing us!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

that said, I'm darned if I'm going to print and laminate for two numbers .............marker pen for me!!

(glad I saw this before our 'eagle eyed person' visits us next week! :D:D ::1a :D )

note- she is very nice - but eyes are everywhere, checking numbers etc.

Edited by louby loo
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)