Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

FSF offline

Steve

It's sitting in a dusty room somewhere, back in the old house!

We've got the host techies working on it at the moment. That's why the front page has disappeared again! :ph34r:

If it's irritating you, just be aware that I'm running out of fingernails...

• Like 1

Unfortunately there's very little we can do about it Cait, if it's just the DNS propagation issue. Could you ask her to email me with the exact error message she's getting? I think you've got my email address haven't you.

Guest sn0wdr0p

Phew, have managed to get my husband to bring his iPad home so I Can send this message.

HELP!

I still can't access the forum. I keep getting the default website page and the message about the DNS cache. Should I clear the cache as the instructions say (I will need to get my teenage son to do it for me. Far too scary for me) or should I wait for it as you say it may catch up on itself.

I miss you all and I need your help as I have a parent coming to see me this morning about enrolling her blind son in our out of school club.

So lonely out here in the cold.

Hi Snowdrop, I had to do that to maintain my access as my laptop seemed to be remembering out of date info even though it appeared to be picking up the new stuff ok too! Took alot of playing by my tec support here though so hope yours is more straight forward.

Hi Snowdrop -

Sorry you've been bothered by this. There seems to be some strange effect of the move, that I have no idea how to resolve. You could try this, if you're using Firefox. Go to Tools and Options, then click the 'Advanced' tab. You'll see an option to click 'Clear Now' in the 'Cached Web Content' area (see screenshot below). Click that, then close the browser and re-open. It works sometimes (but not always, as Susan reported).

clear now.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)