Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Do you have an expenses plan/policy in place for your staff?

Hello all

We are a charity run preschool, with committee run parents with 10 staff.

I need to put something in place regarding staff and expenses for traveling to courses but really unsure of wording, miles, forms etc.

If anyone has anything they can show me how they work it out i would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance :-D

How long does it take them to normally get to work... you don't pay for that time... is it not classed the same as getting to a place of work?

When I worked for LEA they paid a flat travel fee to include mileage in addition to my pay for the day .. sometimes it more than covered the travel time etc.. others it did not.. swings and roundabouts.. but it was always a set fee.

I don't pay their time to get to/from work....but then I don't pay their fuel to get to work either and it really depends whether training was during their working hours or not, whether it was needed/would benefit the setting or something they just wanted to go on....being in a rural area it can take longer to get to the venue than you are actually there for :(

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)