Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Christmas One And All

Fredbear

Oh goodness Hali your ticker clock gives me the heeby geebies - I haven't done anything towards our Christmas as yet, not even a card posted! Tomrrow last day so full steam ahead from tomorrow afternoon, although out with the girls tomorrow night! So full steam ahead from Saturday then.

Every good wish to you all for a very Happy Christmas with the people who mean the most to you, and many thanks to Steve and all at FSF for another great year of Forum Fun and Madness

:oxD Sure I will be about again before the big day but would like to take this opportunity of thanking you all for sharing your wisdom, experiences and humour so generously on this wonderful forum and to wish you all the happiest Christmas.

I hope it brings you all whatever it is you are wishing for :(

I have had the most wonderful surprise early 'present'. I will be gaining a beautiful, wonderful, lovely daughter in law in late 2012 as my third son ( the boy in blue) has become engaged.

I am so lucky and am thrilled to share their happiness :(

I hope everyone has the christmas they want, the visitors they expect and the presents they need. May your dinner be sublime, your crackers go with a bang and the afternoon be as wonderfully peaceful or crazy as you would wish and a very happy new year to one and all :oxD

Merry Christmas everybody and a happy 2012.

Thank you to everybody on the FSF for your kind support and wisdom once again.

Thank you to Steve, Helen, The Librarian and all the administrators too! (And anybody else who knows me!).

Take care, have fun and relax - no studying for me this Christmas so that will be a big bonus!

Well I sit at my desk and do my thing and never ceased to be amazed by the kind, generous and wise words that you the FSF membership share with each other.

It has been a delight to spend another year with you all and I wish you much happiness for Christmas and a gentle New Year....till the new EYFS info is released :o

Look forward to more fun and conversation with you all in 2012.

Much love to all,

Sue x

Oh goodness Hali your ticker clock gives me the heeby geebies - I haven't done anything towards our Christmas as yet, not even a card posted! Tomrrow last day so full steam ahead from tomorrow afternoon, although out with the girls tomorrow night! So full steam ahead from Saturday then.

xD:(:( For goodness sake - what on earth have you been doing xD next you'll be telling me you haven't got your sprouts on yet :o:(

Seriously now ........hope everybody has a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year! :wacko: