Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Men!

Rea

OK so its very sterotypical, but for goodness sake, why cant they ever find anything?

Hubby couldnt find his van keys this morning. He said ( xD ) he searched everywhere and then got me to stop what I was doing (writing his invoices) to help in the hunt.

Everywhere I suggested, he'd already looked in, and gave me the that sigh that really means 'I'm not that stupid' :o

He went to work with the spare key but told me dramatically to 'carry on looking, theres a really important key on there'.

So, I stopped to think and then looked where he'd looked, and found them, hanging on a nail in the garage.

The lads will ask me for something later on and I'll be able to find that too.

Am I alone? Please tell me its not just my house that would fall apart if I dropped dead. :(

owww exactly the same!!!!!! and why does it take them weeks to do a small task that you ask of them xD

Dont get me started on that one. Hubby is a gas engineer but my boiler has had a dish underneath it to collect leaking water for about 3 months!!!

It took him so long to repair the gas fire a few years ago I chucked it out.

:o

..and he still hasnt popped home for the key that was SO important!

Aplogies to any men reading this, I'm not having a pop at you just ranting about hubby for whom I should be given a medal

Zebedee slams about the place, shoving papers everyehere and throwing stuff about when he can't find something and I take my life in my hands (not really) if I ask what's 'hiding' (I have to put it like that, If I ask what he's lost he gets ratty) This makes him sound a right ogre, but he's really not.

Actually, what winds me up is when he decides to put my things away - so I get to work in the mornings and put my hand in my coat pocket for my door keys only to find he's taken them out and hung them up! I now keep a spare set in my bag as I've lost count of the number of times I've stomped back home with a heavy bag of stuff to get them!

Actually, what winds me up is when he decides to put my things away - so I get to work in the mornings and put my hand in my coat pocket for my door keys only to find he's taken them out and hung them up! I now keep a spare set in my bag as I've lost count of the number of times I've stomped back home with a heavy bag of stuff to get them!

Mr Sunnyday has never put anything away in his life - so I don't suffer this one!!! xD:(:(

Right I'm getting worried now that our male forum buddies will stop speaking to us lot! :o

Zebedee slams about the place, shoving papers everyehere and throwing stuff about when he can't find something and I take my life in my hands (not really) if I ask what's 'hiding' (I have to put it like that, If I ask what he's lost he gets ratty) This makes him sound a right ogre, but he's really not.

Same here. Why does he have to tidy my stuff away but then not tell me what he's done??? The key cupboard is the very last place I would look for my keys, pockets, bags, arm of the settee, next to the microwave, but not the key cupboard.

The men on here will speak to us, they're EY peeps so understand we have to have our own organisation for things to work.

you have all cheered me up!! i live with 3 teenage boys and my husband (who could also be classed as a teenage boy!!!) not in age just behaviour!!! i now turn a deaf ear and blind eye when i sense he has lost something it drives me crazy :o you do sometimes wonder how we all live together don't you? saying that i would be lonely without them!!!!! oh and less stressed!

....and using the last of the tin foil and not tell anyone so that when you need it there isn't any and you have just had a Tesco's deliveyr....

Actually - in our house, it tends to be the last of anything which they use and don't mention! I even find empty packets in the cupboards :oxD

I lose things sometimes (well, "I've usually put them somewhere safe :o ) and can't find them . I ask "Has anyone seen my keys?" and the reply comes back "Where did you last have them???)

WELL IF I KNEW WHERE I LAST HAD THEM - THEY WOULDN'T BE LOST, WOULD THEY????????????????? xD

Sue J

Thank goodness it's not just me! Been divorced 5 years now but my teenage son has taken over from my ex, who could never find anything!! It's amazing how things of his grow legs and move into his bedroom (a place I never venture even though my vaccinations are all up to date) when he "definitely left it on the side in the kitchen/living room/hallway" etc.

Oh and I just love the way he will open a drawer/cupboard and say "it's not here", without actually moving anything to have a look!!

You gotta love 'em!!! :o