Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Just To Say

Marion

Marion, I presume you mean you are not renewing your membership today? If that is so, you will be greatly missed and I, personally would ask you to reconsider as you have a lot of expertise to offer us here and I would like to share with you more the journey we are making to make KS1 more child friendly. If you are unable to do this then please take care and good luck.

Oh Marion that would be such a pity. You have so much to offer us all here no matter where we work in early education.

What can we do to persuade you to stay?

Maz

Thanks everyone

As some of you might know I moved to Y2 in January and have discovered I actually love it (after resisting moving and lots of tears when it was first suggested 3 years ago). My head has asked me to stay in Y2 next year and I really want to devote my efforts to getting it right. This year has felt a bit like I was taking over someone else's class. Ofsted has come and gone and I've got lots of exciting ideas for KS1 and a supportive head to back them

:o Oh no! xD

Whilst of course I wish you absolutely every possible happiness and success in your Yr2 role it is a VERY sad day for all of us here.

I can't quite put into words how much I will miss you and all your many, varied and valuable contributions to this forum.

It won't be the same without you :(

I also hope you might consider staying if only to pop in occasionally :(

That's an awful shame for us because you've given out such great advice.

It's nice to know that you've got such a lovely reason to move on though. I'm sure you have enhanced and will continue to enhance the year 2 provision in your school greatly and have taken a good chunk of EYFS ethos with you to do that.

:o

Oh dear Marion, that's a bit of a shock - whenever there's a post and your name is "last post", I always open and read it - your depth of knowledge and advice is so wide if there's any way to have a re-think about staying on here, please, please do.

Thank you for all your advice, comments and support during my last 4 years on this forum.......keep sharin gyour knowledge with your colleagues - tis invaluable! xxxxxxx :o

Goodness I can't believe you're leaving :o Any chance you'll rethink your decision and not leave us all after all? You're doing so much great work bringing a FS ethos into year 2 and I for one would love to hear more about your experiences next year.

I haven't been around here very long but your advice has been invaluable, especially the discussions over in the year 2 section of the forum. Thank you for all your help with everything!

will miss you on here enormously - you've given such a lot of prompt, reliable and informed advice to so many of us - will hope to see you on TES now and again! xx

In year 2 my youngest son had probably his favourite teacher. She went into teaching to prove teachers can be nice.

Good luck, hope things go as well or better than you could wish. :oxD

Guest MaryEMac

Sorry that you are leaving the forum, I always look for your comments and will miss your wise words.

Good luck in year 2.

Mary

Oh, Marion, I'll be so sorry to see you go. While I've been sporadic in my attendance on the forum, I've always seen you providing such wise advice and kind words in all of your posts. Best of luck in Y2, I have no doubt you will make it fantastic. :o

Rosey x