Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Yippee

Just to let you all know that I had my final session of chemotherapy on Friday. There should be just a couple more weeks of all the odd side effects now, then we are on the up from here on. The initial scan shows the chemo seems to have worked really well so thats a real boost to starting to get back to normal (if there ever was such a thing!).

My plan is to start back at work very gradually for the summer term and not go back properly until September.

THanks everyone for all the support along the way so far.

dear whitetree

just logged into FSF and saw your post! I wish you health and happiness for the future ahead! Be strong, stay safe and virtual hugs for what must have been a very dificult time for both yourself and loved ones around you.

:o dottyp x x

hello there!

I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing? What great news -keep well and lovely to here from you.unsworth

WOO hooooo......lovely to hear your news .... you are amazing...you are inspiring and you are so brave...thank you for sharing your news...all the best of everything for your recovery now... :oxD:(:(

Take very good care of yourself and always give yourself time to heal both physically and emotionally. Make sure that you are tip top before taking on any more stress. That said, I bet you can't wait to get back to the normality and distractions of early years!!

Just to let you all know that I had my final session of chemotherapy on Friday. There should be just a couple more weeks of all the odd side effects now, then we are on the up from here on. The initial scan shows the chemo seems to have worked really well so thats a real boost to starting to get back to normal (if there ever was such a thing!).

My plan is to start back at work very gradually for the summer term and not go back properly until September.

THanks everyone for all the support along the way so far.

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your loved ones :o !