Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

One Wish What Would It Be?

Gezabel

Just thinking about my 'oooh excited' thread and suddenly wondered if you had one wish (and only one) that could be granted and would result in making you happy what would it be?

I have been thinking about it and got down to a short list of three but have decided to go for a guarantee that my sons will have good health and outlive me!

It's a really touch one because 'instinct' gives an immediate response that when you actually think properly you realise is very materialistic and good, happy, fulfilled and long lives for our children has to be the top really

There's always the good ol standby of 'world peace'

Edited by Cait

ooh that is hard i have only been able to whittle it down to two (i know but could not choose sorry)!!!!

1) Health and happiness for my family

2) For no child to ever feel emotional or physical pain at the hands of another human being

Edited by belle06

that my daughters mental health problems would be cured so she could be the wonderful mum and daughter she once was and my husband and I could grow old gracefully (disgracefully if we liked) instead of being part time surrogate parents to our 5 grandchildren. A selfish and personal wish but one that I would give anything for.

sue

Oh sooo many but apart from the obvious of having my children living long, healthy and happy lives I would give anything to own my own house; unfortunately for many reasons I don't! But then that leads to another wish and that's to win enough on the lottery to allow me to do just that and to give BIG donations to my fave charities!!!

Sorry there's quite a few there lol!!

If I could have one for myself and one for the world I would love to wish for good health, prosperity, happiness and beautiful families for both my children and then a cheap and efficient cure for HIV.

If I really can only have one it would have to be the HIV cure because of all the heartache it causes for so many families around the world.

Maybe I should combine the two and wish for one of my daughters to be the person who finds the cure but that would be too long a wait.

Edited by AlisonP

Sorry, but really selfishly, apart from health and happiness for my daughter and husband, I would wish for my own heated indoor swimming pool! mainly for health reasons though and of course I wuold be spreading health nad happiness amongst all my friends and family :o

Change myself in 1984 so I actually do the postgrad year in Radio journalism rather then the easy option of the 4th year BEd.

Never sure how I got into Education and always felt like I was in the wrong place really. Just couldn't get out.

Cx

Edited by catma

Change myself in 1984 so I actually do the postgrad year in Radio journalism rather then the easy option of the 4th year BEd.

Never sure how I got into Education and always felt like I was in the wrong place really. Just couldn't get out.

Cx

Catma, what would we have done without you if you'd been a radio journalist??