Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Summer 'to Do' List

Cait

I have about 15 work related and about half a dozen no-work related (book dentist for kids etc). It's the dreaded SEF I have been putting off all year that I'd dreading! Thinking of bookings kids in to holiday club and just get it done!

Brilliant - check out Libra for me Possum please .........

I have made a good start this morning .......printer is on 'overdrive'.....but should my horoscope advise against this course of action....I could be easily persuaded to stop!!! :o

Sunnyday

You're not gonna like it.....

Libra

20 July 2009

You have reached one of the most climactic times of year in regard to love and romance, dear Libra. This is the time when the dream that you have been working toward finally materializes, or you realize that all your efforts are a complete failure. All depends on how you played your cards over the past few months. This is one of those moments of reckoning when you are faced with reality; you must bring your ship down to the landing pad and check in with the base.

Haven't you got a cupboard under your stairs? :o

Let me get this straight ......are you suggesting Chicken Licken puts her children in the 'cupboard under the stairs' or that she should just hide in there herself!!! :(

I have made 'amazing' progress today! Don't know whats come over me! :rolleyes: Long may it last! :wacko:

Tomorrow is set aside as a 'domestic day' - no paperwork - yippee!.....I will instead ...be caring for my grandson - oh just remembered - have to start the jolly 11+ support - uhoh - not really paperwork though ...anyway I digress (are you riveted by my exciting plans?

So.......grandson 11+ support xD

..........Supermarket shopping........may stray into Staples (never a good idea - I LOVE that shop!) :(

..........general housework (it has to be done!) :unsure:

..........'play' on the forum :(

That will do for Tuesdays 'to do list'! xD

Sunnyday

You're not gonna like it.....

Libra

20 July 2009

You have reached one of the most climactic times of year in regard to love and romance, dear Libra. This is the time when the dream that you have been working toward finally materializes, or you realize that all your efforts are a complete failure. All depends on how you played your cards over the past few months. This is one of those moments of reckoning when you are faced with reality; you must bring your ship down to the landing pad and check in with the base.

Crikey - while I was busy 'announcing' my plans for tomorrow - Possum was very kindly posting my horoscope.......well I have read it and re-read it and chosen to ignore it!!! :o

But thank you kindly Possum!

Or could be your son's plans coming to reality?

Oooh - that could be it! - For those who don't know......my youngest son has bought a plot of land complete with planning permission....and is embarking on a self-build project.......all took ages to 'go through' ...but is now theirs...their house is (hopefully) sold and they will soon be moving into a mobile home on their plot of land!!! Exciting times!

Sunnyday

Er......Cait......where is your 'to do' list....are you going to 'publish' it? I do like to know what everyone else is facing!!! :o

Oh and Panders.......after your quite dreadful behaviour over half term........where the jolly goodness is yours?!!! xD

Just popped back with a quick edit.........guess what i found in my dining room today.......a table......knew it was there somwhere but hadn't seen it since Christmas!!!

Edited by sunnyday

hanging my head in shame Sunnyday. Finished on Friday, had wedding recpt. Friday eve, recovering Sat, some of the dreaded housework on Sunday, Middle child's birthday today - not much been done on the old list I'm afraid. But have made 3 columns, immediate to do, medium to do and long term to do. Immediate is neglected house, but popping in with occasional medium term things, such as tying up loose ends from last term and putting resources away, filing etc. when housework gets too boring. Promise to begin properly tomorrow. When I can see the surface of my desk, I will begin on the SEF!

After a lovely weekend watching Going on a Bear Hunt on Saturday and cleaning day at home on Sunday I am in shock today as I have tried to do my to do list.

So far this week I have got to finish my questionnaire for Ofsted have my interview on Wednesday. I spent today and have to go back tomorrow to the primary school that closed on Friday on the site of the new pre-school that I am opening in a children's centre in September trying to retrieve any furniture and resources. I have to sign off a level 3 NVQ student tomorrow and then go through internal verification on Thursday. I have my last day of training to be a tutor on Thursday. I also then have to produce a list of things to do for my work colleague who will be staying in my house when finally on Friday I leave for Cornwall for a full 10 days without a phone signal or internet :-0

Get back to holiday club and then preparing 2 settings to open in September with newsletters, invoices, new starter packs and ................................................................................

.................................................................................

the SEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck everyone with your to do lists!

Dx

Here's last years - this year will be the same!

That is a truly impressive list Cait...and I feel so much better for having seen it! :o

lots of talk about 'binding' - what do you use - have you got one of those thingies for 'spiral binding'?

Yes I have a plastic spiral binder thing-ma-jig and also a heat binder that makes the books with the card back and shiny see through front

Hmmm.......think I would really like one of those...gives everything a more 'professional' look.....