Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Summer 'to Do' List

Cait

actually problem seems to be what to do next - should I put the kettle on for a brew, go for a shower and get dressed or just stay here for a bit longer?

Put kettle on and stay here!!

I sitting here fiddling, hoping the phone will ring to cancel my 10.30 appointment .......... I don't want to go out in the rain!!

10 red, 10 purple, 10 yellow at £1.39 each - too much to carry? shall I go to the online shop?

oops I missed this.....got white ones....do you still want them? If so are you coming to me or shall I pop round to you?

If you don't want them ...that's OK...guess what I bought! :o

Any tips for a 'novice binder' or is all self-eplanatory?

Do you KNOW how much I have spent........now who was it that kept encouraging me! xD

did you get a hole punching binder? they are great fun - just make sure the paper is right back to the stop and don't try to do too many sheets at once or the bottom ones sometimes don't go right tot he back so your holes are in the wrong place.

Oh, and I generally put the plastic combs on by hand - don't like the automatic thingy on mine.

I'll chuck louby loo's 'hot' chocolate away then eh!

Yes I think it's a hole punching one...haven't unpacked it yet!

Asked the young man in Staples lots of inane questions.......that was after I had made him search the warehouse for the shredder I wanted!....did I tell you I had killed my shredder...it died of hardwork.......that won't happen to me...at least - not today!

So rather super-duper shredder, Binding whatsit, binding combs, diary, blu-tack, glue, envelopes, folder, paper.....hmmm quite a good shopping trip!

Ok, promised Zebedee I'd do some tidying in the study so I can use it properly (Big decorating job involving three rooms earlier in the year meant it has become a dumping ground)

So I'll go and make a dent in it and be back around cup-a-tea time, 4 ish good for everyone?

Ok, promised Zebedee I'd do some tidying in the study so I can use it properly (Big decorating job involving three rooms earlier in the year meant it has become a dumping ground)

So I'll go and make a dent in it and be back around cup-a-tea time, 4 ish good for everyone?

Cool - I'll be here!

Yeah I know I said 4, but I've made a lot of progress and broken two nails - I don't want a relapse and I can feel my throat getting dry ....... Brew anyone!?!

Yeah I know I said 4, but I've made a lot of progress and broken two nails - I don't want a relapse and I can feel my throat getting dry ....... Brew anyone!?!

Yes please - tea for me - I like it the same way I like my men - hot and strong ....... I should be so lucky!!!

Whilst very partial to nutty chocs, when in comes to Thorntons I like alpinis - yum..... sorry got carried away there. As has been suggested in the past, Possum hangs about all the time, could well be that Possum saw who took all the nutty ones.

Whilst very partial to nutty chocs, when in comes to Thorntons I like alpinis - yum..... sorry got carried away there. As has been suggested in the past, Possum hangs about all the time, could well be that Possum saw who took all the nutty ones.

Wouln't be surprised........but then there is 'chocisgood'....with a name like that...oh and the general messing about she has been doing in 'the bosses' bee thread.......reckon she could be our 'prime suspect'! xD

Oh and and and...she comes from Kent....need I say more!!! :o

News just in .....I have alter my 'to-do' list as I have a new job! :( :wacko: xD Just got the paperwork so I can shout about it...manager of a lovely purpose built nursery set in the countryside....I am sooo pleased..but slightly daunted about the mountain of paperwork needed to bring the place up to date! xD Been there before so here I go again...am I mad! :(:o:(

What good new shirel well done and good luck.

Cait, sorry I didn't get back for the hot-choc.......got waylayed by the sale in Next - not as good as the stationary store I admit- but it's all we've got in town.

Sunnyday - you've had your day of fun and frollicks- now get back to the SEF!!!

xxx

What good new shirel well done and good luck.

Cait, sorry I didn't get back for the hot-choc.......got waylayed by the sale in Next - not as good as the stationary store I admit- but it's all we've got in town.

Sunnyday - you've had your day of fun and frollicks- now get back to the SEF!!!

xxx

Ah...well...get 'back' somehow suggests that I have actually started xD

Think you should have said...Sunnyday for goodness sake START your SEF!!! :o

Anyway...more importantly would did you buy in Next?!!!

Oh and I think someone has accused you of eating Cait's nutty chocs. - honestly the nerve of some people!

News just in .....I have alter my 'to-do' list as I have a new job! :( :wacko: xD Just got the paperwork so I can shout about it...manager of a lovely purpose built nursery set in the countryside....I am sooo pleased..but slightly daunted about the mountain of paperwork needed to bring the place up to date! xD Been there before so here I go again...am I mad! :(:o:(

brilliant news - how exciting!

'ratching' is that some sort of local term!

Is ratching not a general term then? How strange. Funny how you assume that words are the same everywhere, isn't it?