Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

More Good News

narnia

:oxD For those of you who have been following my story, and have wished me well, I thought you might like to know that, following my axillary clearance 10 days ago, I had the results today. they took out 35 lymph nodes, and EVERY SINGLE ONE was clear..........................meaning, I am now, officially a cancer-free zone. I will still be having my radiotherapy just to finish the job, but there, that's it, all done and over with, the 'bad medicine' worked...............and so did all those good wishes! Thankyou, Thankyou, every one of you, for all the support over the last few months xxxxxxx :(:(:( :wacko:

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SUCH LOVELY NEWS ......SO so so pleased for you narnia...I like others have been loggin on for this especially!

What a wonderful brave and inspirational woman you are....I am sooo chuffed! Thankyou for sharing the highs and lows it has been a virtual privilige! xD:(:(:( :wacko: :oxD

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SUCH LOVELY NEWS ......SO so so pleased for you narnia...I like others have been loggin on for this especially!

What a wonderful brave and inspirational woman you are....I am sooo chuffed! Thankyou for sharing the highs and lows it has been a virtual privilige! xD:(:(:( :wacko: :oxD

I would like to second this post although I have not posted much I have been following your situation.

Beth

Well that is just fantastic news..............sometimes it takes a real crisis for us all to see that life's little ups and downs are just that, and that we all need to get a little perspective. You must be feeling on cloud 9 right now, and I hope you enjoy, enjoy ,enjoy.

:oxD Fantastic news Narnia :(:(

I read your post with tears streaming down my face - tears of happiness of course - I may have missed posting a message here or there but I have had you in my thoughts since day 1.

I can't put into words how utterly thrilled I am for you and your family :( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;):ph34r:

So this message was sent on my mobile clearly something went astray! But if something is worth saying once... :o

Oh narnia. What absolutely fantastically utterly brilliantly wonderfully fabulous news!

I'm really quite pleased for you and your family. :)

Love

Maz xxxxx

Edited by HappyMaz

Fantastic news and so pleased for you and your family and friends. You have been so amazing and honest when posting on here and are such an inspiration for us. Tonight I have a meeting to talk about putting together a Calendar girls calendar for Cancer Research at a local event in the summer and reading your words and knowing that there are now treatments to help and to cure make it all worthwhile.

Love and prayers for the rest of the treatment

Nicky Sussex

Thankyou all for the good wishes................................summer break?? what's that then?? :o Not only are we open, but I now have to get all my FD stuff finished before the middle of next month.....that'll teach me for putting my feet up! :)