Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Just wanted to share

Fredbear

Well this morning was our Easter concert which all parents/carers and families are invited too.

We had lots of sheeps, chicks, frogs, scarecrows, humpy dumptys, hot x buns and ducks. All the children sang their little hearts out and danced to down in the meadow So proud of them all and a lovely end to a half-term.

Wishing you all a Happy Easter.

Kind regards

Fx

• Like 3

We finished today - Easter Egg Hunt for us and then a hunt for the Easter Bunny baskets they made on Monday. On the way out one little boys siblings came in to collect him with mum, in his bid to stop younger brother getting his basket he swirled it up and out of reach while his brother then fell head long forwards putting his hand out to stop himself, hit the tray the baskets were on and tipped the lot of the floor! Thankfully only another 3 egg baskets to be handed out, my the tears!

We finished today - Easter Egg Hunt for us and then a hunt for the Easter Bunny baskets they made on Monday. On the way out one little boys siblings came in to collect him with mum, in his bid to stop younger brother getting his basket he swirled it up and out of reach while his brother then fell head long forwards putting his hand out to stop himself, hit the tray the baskets were on and tipped the lot of the floor! Thankfully only another 3 egg baskets to be handed out, my the tears!

Oh Panders did you cry :(:D

Oh and Oi have come you have finished before me (again)? :blink:

Edited by sunnyday
  • Like 1

End of term today. Lots of egg hunting, bunny ears hats and the chocolate nests were made this week. Very excited as we are having lovely new flooring laid in the holidays, trouble is when we moved the furniture today I realised just how shabby the paintwork is looking. Now wondering if I can be motivated to go and paint the walls before flooring man comes!! Have a great break to those of you that are term time only.

• Like 1

Ahhhh all the above sounds fabulous! We are post-ofsted so sat around feet up eating hot cross buns and drinking coffee whilst the children searched high and low - in and out for non existent hidden eggs! Lovely : )

Only Joking......

Happy Easter!!

• Like 4

Oh Panders did you cry :(:D

Oh and Oi have come you have finished before me (again)? :blink:

Oh yes Sunnyday and I wasn't the only one bawling!

Well I suppose with this "new" MUST do 38 weeks rubbish, pleasing myself when I open and close really will put the kybosh on early finishes - or so I thought - it does say on one of Kent's missives that settings can, in agreement with KCC do less than 38 weeks as long as parents know about it.

Oh yes Sunnyday and I wasn't the only one bawling!

Well I suppose with this "new" MUST do 38 weeks rubbish, pleasing myself when I open and close really will put the kybosh on early finishes - or so I thought - it does say on one of Kent's missives that settings can, in agreement with KCC do less than 38 weeks as long as parents know about it.

OK I will let you off and sorry that should have said 'how come' not 'have' - think I am a little over-excited tonight - it' all this talk of half day notice for inspections that's done it! xD

• Like 1

She hasn't offered me any - I'm just planning to eat it! ;) I will, of course, bring some goodies of my own along too - any special requests?!

anything with chocolate...i've had a long day just got home and have about 3 hours more to do before i'm finished!!!

Maz I promise to make you a special cake if you find me a student to come and work for me!!! :ph34r: Froglet you are welcome ANY time i love having visitors! :wub:

Excellent - I have a chocolate cake with crystallized ginger I've been wanting to try and a chocolate peppermint slice I've made loads of times but not for ages! I may well take you up on the visit one day. As for the 3 hours more work - if it makes you feel any better I have another hour to go after having done 6 1/2 already and technically I'm on holiday. What's more the hour left is planning my RE unit about mosques and I'm stuck! Am hoping to have a visit but have had nothing confirmed yet...

Excellent - I have a chocolate cake with crystallized ginger I've been wanting to try and a chocolate peppermint slice I've made loads of times but not for ages! I may well take you up on the visit one day. As for the 3 hours more work - if it makes you feel any better I have another hour to go after having done 6 1/2 already and technically I'm on holiday. What's more the hour left is planning my RE unit about mosques and I'm stuck! Am hoping to have a visit but have had nothing confirmed yet...

Oh the peppermint one please!

i have a mosque shaped alarm clock in my cupboard that plays the call to prayer if that's any help! (i promise i have never taken this to pre-school ...it is fascinating but not to everyones taste!

Edited by finleysmaid

i have a mosque shaped alarm clock in my cupboard that plays the call to prayer if that's any help! (i promise i have never taken this to pre-school ...it is fascinating but not to everyones taste!

I feel the need of a photo?

:-)

0h... and some chocolate cake!