Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

That Ofsted email, help needed.

I know there is a huge post about this but I needed this to be fresh and answered as soon as possible. I have opened the document but when I get down to section E it finishes. The last question I can read is about the no images person comp!eting the sef or not after that it stops. Is this right? I was expecting loads more questions. Please help, I need to know if it's my computer messing it up or not.

Ha, ha, I was a bit puzzled about what all the fuss was about, I realised when it was returned to me today saying it was incomplete!! The blooming thing had not fully opened on my computer so had not actually even filled out half of it!!! What a dumb waste of time, I have only just redone new EY2s for all the committee with exactly the same information.

I received a written reminder today. Problem is ........ the nominated person has to fill it in but I can't be the nominated person because I am not, and refuse to be, on the committee. So I assume that I email them, as the nominated person, to inform them of details of new nominated person which means that someone else has to fill the form in??? Yay - buck well and truly passed!!!!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Yiks I've had an email today (yes Sunday when you can do nothing about it) asking me to contact them at my earliest convenience ?

Do you thinkn they have finally sussed that you are not a committee member...not that you ever said you were? I await to hear what they want you for.....please update when you have contacted them!

• Like 1

Thanks Rafa...seems a bit strange emailing on a Sunday with no hint as to what they want me to contact them for ...its from the ARC day care and health team :blink:

Ahhh well then..................NEVER heard of them!!

• Like 1

ive had a reply! basically I must be on the board or the chair must take over nominated role. It's not too much of a problem (just another job to do paperwork for money laundering) what gets my goat is the fact that they can change these things at a moments notice and not have to tell anyone...until they send us out some random email sending the fear of *** in to us

Does anyone Know if headteachers have to be named on the board of governors ?

ive had a reply! basically I must be on the board or the chair must take over nominated role. It's not too much of a problem (just another job to do paperwork for money laundering) what gets my goat is the fact that they can change these things at a moments notice and not have to tell anyone...until they send us out some random email sending the fear of *** in to us

Does anyone Know if headteachers have to be named on the board of governors ?

Oh ****, how long did it take from submission of the form for them to get back to you?