Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Practitioner Personal Profile

We have recently had an unpaid volunteer start helping at the pre-school on occasion when she is able and I wondered if she has to complete a PPP as she isn't a member of staff?

We've never had anyone be kind enough to volunteer before, so a bit unsure!

Thanks

Well thank goodness it's not just me!!

Nor me - I was hoping someone would come and enlighten me!

I think lsp is right - just treat them like an employee: references, DBS, good induction, reading (and signing to say they've read) policies etc.

How lovely to have a volunteer!

"A practitioner personal profile (PPP) is a form for early years practitioners [...] to use to give Surrey Early Years and Childcare Service their personal details."

"If you [...] need any help or advice call the Information Team on 01372 833800 or email eyinforesearch@surreycc.gov.uk."

"A practitioner personal profile (PPP) is a form for early years practitioners [...] to use to give Surrey Early Years and Childcare Service their personal details."

"If you [...] need any help or advice call the Information Team on 01372 833800 or email eyinforesearch@surreycc.gov.uk."

thanks for this......how enlightened a county that know who works in which setting!.....nothing like that round here!

Edited by finleysmaid
  • Like 1