Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Oi Frog!

sunnyday

Now it's quite possible (likely even) that I am the last to discover this wonderful book - but just in case I thought I would recommend - it has the most fantastic rhyming text and unmistakable humour and I love it - more importantly so do the children! :D

• Like 1

www.amazon.co.uk/Oi-Frog-Kes-Gray/dp/1444910868

Hmm hope that works :o oh why is everything green - must be all this talk of frogs!

So louby I don't know that story - but it sounds great!

Oh blow that didn't work - right will try again........

Edited by sunnyday

www.amazon.co.uk/Oi-Frog-Kes-Gray/dp/1444910868

Hmm hope that works :o oh why is everything green - must be all this talk of frogs!

So louby I don't know that story - but it sounds great!

Oh blow that didn't work - right will try again........

Excellent reviews from parents/readers on Amazon can see why will try and track it down locally - I spend far too much money with Amazon!

sunnyday I sometimes wonder if we were separated at birth! (think I may have said that before) we have just discovered this book and LOVE it......I said to one of the girls the other day to be careful outside or she might get splinters in her bottom....haha like the frog she replied!

all I can say is BUY IT if you do not have it already!!! (I laughed out loud in waterstones when I bought it....got some funny looks , but then that;s normal for me

• Like 2

I'm going to look at it! Love book recommendations. On the subject of books where do you get cheap books for your settings from? In school we really struggle. Amazon isn't possible and discovered today that the Book Depository is blocked (no idea why). We can use The book people but there's a minimum order of £100. We just want to replace copies of old favourites: Gruffalo, Large Family, Winnie the witch etc - our current copies are disintegrating!

I'm going to look at it! Love book recommendations. On the subject of books where do you get cheap books for your settings from? In school we really struggle. Amazon isn't possible and discovered today that the Book Depository is blocked (no idea why). We can use The book people but there's a minimum order of £100. We just want to replace copies of old favourites: Gruffalo, Large Family, Winnie the witch etc - our current copies are disintegrating!

Wondered why a minimum order of £100 from The Book People - I use them sometimes - usually to buy packs of books to split for end of year pressies and have never had to spend a minimum amount........

Oi Frog! Is curently on sale as part of the 'buy one, get one half price' at Waterstones.

I have never had to spend a minimum amount with book people............and you can buy all the ones you want from Amazon ( and get some money back through easyfundraising !)

• Like 1

I promise you won't regret it! :1b

Got it! Read it! LOVE it! Looking forward to Sharing it! Thanks Sunnyday - like someone else once said - "you've made my day Sunny!" : )

( Also as the children did'nt get to see the completed life cycle...?!?!? this will be fun compensation ) !

• Like 1