Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Easter!

Froglet

Just wanted to say a Happy Easter to all of you! Hope you have a lovely sunshiney day doing something you enjoy! I have woken up with no voice but don't feel poorly! As long as the weather stays dry I'm hoping to get outside and tidy up my tiny garden a little. I'm also going to try and make an Easter tree - I have some little wooden eggs that I've had for years but have never done anything with!

Last on the plan for the day is to have a go at making a mini lemon curd pavlova (just because I have some egg whites that need using up).

First on the plan though is trying to work out what on earth has been going on in the Archers - I only listen intermittently and last I heard Ruth and David were leaving and now they clearly aren't but I don't know why!

• Like 1

Happy Easter from me too! :1b

Nice quiet day here today - we had our family meal yesterday - so it's just me and Mr S - has has been pottering around (he would say working!) in his poly-tunnel - I did venture outside for a while but it was all a bit half-hearted on my part - preferring to curl up on the sofa with a book for the rest of the day :D

• Like 1

Well just fed 15 had only been expecting 11!

But have had a lovely weekend.

Now off to face the mountain of washing up.

I never thought David & Ruth would leave. Kenton behaving like a spoilt child hope he gets over it. (Archers).

• Like 2

Glad everyone seems to be having a lovely day. I've been for a dusk walk through the park (feel like Anne of Green Gables saying that!)

Thought I'd share my Easter tree. I would share my lemon curd pavlova too but it's in my tummy!

post-26037-0-95705200-1428262276_thumb.jpg

Lovely tree - looks very stylish.

I'd forgotten that visiting small relations had run off with my decorated eggs last year, so haven't done a tree this year and I do miss it - daft really! Perhaps I'll get creative over the Summer.

The Archers - like LKeyteach I didn't buy into the David and Ruth leaving story - wonder what the next drama will be - Charlie and Adam? Ian taking over the kitchen at the Bull? Kate getting a job?

I waver so much between wanting to know what's happening and finding it all very irritating, but has been part of my life all my life, so can't quite say goodbye somehow!

Edited by marywilliam

The next drama is Richard Locke turning up to surprise St Shula at the Messiah... hear that noise? That'll be the screech of the pigeons now they've realised the cat has been set amongst them!

Happy Easter, everyone! I've just finished the last of my After Eight egg. Thank goodness it has gone - it was beginning to make me feel a bit sick. :)

Lovely tree - looks very stylish.

I'd forgotten that visiting small relations had run off with my decorated eggs last year, so haven't done a tree this year and I do miss it - daft really! Perhaps I'll get creative over the Summer.

The Archers - like LKeyteach I didn't buy into the David and Ruth leaving story - wonder what the next drama will be - Charlie and Adam? Ian taking over the kitchen at the Bull? Kate getting a job?

I waver so much between wanting to know what's happening and finding it all very irritating, but has been part of my life all my life, so can't quite say goodbye somehow!

Thank you! Glad to hear that some one else does a tree so I'm not completely mad. As for the Archers - am totally with you; the last time I heard it I was on my way round to see my mum and arrived saying "I've only had the radio on for 5 minutes and I'm already ranting at it!"

• Like 1

But... the Grundy family have been hilarious this week or so, can you just see Joe Grundy 90+ wearing a onesize, and polar bear slippers etc. and then all of them trying to find the escaped ferret, just gave me a fit of the giggles, I love it.

• Like 2