Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Half size barmans aprons

I am looking for half sized barman's aprons as I am looking for a solution to having post its and a pen on us at all times. Do not want to wear the full tabard ones. I know a long time ago someone on here suggested a supplier but cannot remember the name of it. Can anyone help me please.

Edited by zigzag

Thank you, they are exactly what I want lashes2508. I know what you mean about stuff in pockets, trouble is I am not very good about checking mine before I wash them!! The items that my husband has found in our washing machine sump!!! :o

Perhaps this could be a business venture....

I would! I am lucky enough to have an iPad at school to use to collect evidence for assessment - I have been meaning for 2 1/2 years to make a kind of satchel for it so I can literally have it with me everywhere I go - the picture is in my head but hasn't made it to my fingers yet...

Perhaps this could be a business venture....

I have in the past been known on one occasion to use double sided tape and staples to hem some curtains!! not the sewing type of person, but great idea. If you did make them you could use really lovely child appealing material. I have since sourced these from the company that supply's our uniforms. so stupid I did not think about them to begin with.

Anyway thanks for the laugh Cait!!

Edited by zigzag

I have read this thread title 3 times now as 'half size bananas' and wondering what they are!

Sorry, I don't have any answers, its just making me smile!

Me too! Thought it was just me!!!

I have read this thread title 3 times now as 'half size bananas' and wondering what they are!

My concern was - how these 'half-sized barman' could ever be expected to see over the bar :ph34r:xD:bananas:

so did I!!!!!! I was ready to reply that Asda sell mini bananas :-)

Boyes sell them too - about £3.50/£4 from memory

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)