Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Small water jugs

I went on eBay and found them when I was looking a few years back. As of the small stainless steel ones you could try charity shops as they seem to be regulars with toast racks!

Edited by Cait

Watching with interest.

I've been on the look out for nice light 'milk jugs' like the ones from those old stainless steel tea sets from around the 80s.

for the stainless steel ones.. look for a local catering supplier or bulk buy place.. as a setting you should be able to join any of these , we did, they usually have sets of these.. just checked Makro the one we used and they have sets of 10 x 10oz ones for about !7.00 including vat. tehy also have some others that may be useful.. but no plastic small ones .

I always think clear ones are better for children to actually see the liquid.

Whatever you decide to buy, can you invest in an extra ones for water play so children have lots of opportunity to pour safely during play using the same type of jug. Likewise for watering plants

• Like 3

I always think clear ones are better for children to actually see the liquid.

Whatever you decide to buy, can you invest in an extra ones for water play so children have lots of opportunity to pour safely during play using the same type of jug. Likewise for watering plants

Like this idea, although with the size of our jugs that's a lot of water to pour down themselves!!

for the stainless steel ones.. look for a local catering supplier or bulk buy place.. as a setting you should be able to join any of these , we did, they usually have sets of these.. just checked Makro the one we used and they have sets of 10 x 10oz ones for about !7.00 including vat. tehy also have some others that may be useful.. but no plastic small ones .

Good thinking! why didn't I think of that myself. I have a card for the cash n carry that I pass by every working day :1b

We are trying to move away from plastic. We want the small stainless steel as-

1) they hold very little even when full.

2) they are small enough for even the youngest to be able to see into easily. (2yrs +)

xx

• Like 1

I had some small plastic jugs for snack bar that I found in Tescos, however once these needed replacing I had a hard job to find some. I came across small clear plastic gravy jugs (the spout comes from the bottom) they have lids if needed. These work really well and as the spout is in an odd place spillages are less!!! Quite a find in our local pound shop!!!!!!!

I have just bought some small plastic jugs from Amazon (500ml) that are supposed to be used for separating gravy. They are fantastic. Because you don't need to fill them very full even my 2 year olds can use them and because they enjoy helping themselves are definitely drinking more milk.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)