Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

whats going on?

narnia

It does seem v. slow at the moment - and we've just been upgraded to 30mb broadband!!

Not days out of kilter however.

If you crack this going back in time thing could you give me the winning lottery numbers (prefer Euromillions as the jackpot is bigger) as finances are a bit strapped at the mo xDxD

• Like 2

Thank you Steve. Just letting you know that on my I pad the View New Content button is working, but on my lap top it isn't. Keeps clicking back to main page. Not complaining !!!! Just letting you know. Hope it is part of the current problem rather than a particular issue with my own lap top. xx

Good to know you are there when we need you Steve thought I would go round the bend if it was still slow today. As usual thought it was my end and my server not play tennis properly

Gosh - is that some special sort of 'App' - I've never heard of a server playing tennis :ph34r: mind what do I know :blink: xD

• Like 2

Steve, thank you so much for all the work you do to keep FSF going - I know how much it means to me, when it's missing I really notice!

Like Dreamgirl I'm having the same problem with view new content - it flips to the home page whenever I click it. Haven't tried it on the iPad yet though.

Phew, so glad it's not just me - it's taken me over 2 days to get into the Forum and the only way I could get in was by using the posts that are listed on the right hand side of the Home screen.

What it has made me realise is that gosh when your forum friends are not at the end of a screen - this job is even more lonely :o :rolleyes:

I've missed everyone!

• Like 6

It would be good to hear any further slowness issues, as we're still working on the problem quite hard. If you can tell us if it's intermittent or reliably slow, any page time-outs you might be getting - and yes, whether it's worse on iPad/PC etc. :1b