Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

For fellow 'dog lovers'!

sunnyday

Oh he's lovely - I could do with a holiday dog - I miss mine but sadly just don't have the time to devote to another right now - maybe I should retire :rolleyes:

That's my promise to myself "I will have another dog when I retire" :1b i have been without a dog for a very long time now :( I just know that we are going to fall hopelessly in love with him and find it hard to hand him back - Mr S is already making "well we could get one" type mutterings xD I intend to stand firm (ish) and say "no, not yet" - hmmmm :rolleyes: xDxDxD

• Like 1

This is us too... :( We now a rescue cat that we found, and my husband is totally smitten with [after totally refusing one for years!]

So at the moment it's 'holiday dogs' for us. [should add the cat LOVES dogs bigtime :1b ]

That's my promise to myself "I will have another dog when I retire" :1b i have been without a dog for a very long time now :( I just know that we are going to fall hopelessly in love with him and find it hard to hand him back - Mr S is already making "well we could get one" type mutterings xD I intend to stand firm (ish) and say "no, not yet" - hmmmm :rolleyes: xDxDxD

• Like 1

Ashamed to say it's a weed - don't tell anyone :ph34r:xDxDxD

Weeds? What weeds? When your husband has started mowing the patio like Mr Upsy Daisy did last weekend, then you can claim to have weeds. Must get round to doing something about them really!

He looks gorgeous, Sunnyday, and very well looked after.

I know where to come next time we go away and we need dog-sitters for our two now :)

post-15046-0-93767800-1370299959_thumb.jpg

post-15046-0-88533800-1370299987_thumb.jpg

• Like 2