Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

sef frustration!

zigzag

Am currently trying to transfer our old paper sef into the new sef online. Friday night was going really well, got quite a bit done, then the site crashed on Saturday so waited until Sunday. Back online horay, got a little more done now it seems to have crashed again!!! :( I am so fed up I could scream, I just want to get it done and online, its bad enough that most of my weekend has been taken up with thinking about it, let alone trying to acess the blooming thing. Off for a cry now!!! :( Actually forget the cry will just resort to alcohol. :D

• Like 1

Bad luck zigzag, not a good weekend for you. i don't have any advice I'm afraid but just wanted to offer my support. I'm not doing the SEF at all other than updating when we are closed this year, can't be bothered with the hassle of it so well done you for persevering

Am currently trying to transfer our old paper sef into the new sef online. Friday night was going really well, got quite a bit done, then the site crashed on Saturday so waited until Sunday. Back online horay, got a little more done now it seems to have crashed again!!! :( I am so fed up I could scream, I just want to get it done and online, its bad enough that most of my weekend has been taken up with thinking about it, let alone trying to acess the blooming thing. Off for a cry now!!! :( Actually forget the cry will just resort to alcohol. :D

Oh how annoying for you :( but anyway cheers! :1b

I have typed mine in Word with the plan to cut and paste it onto the online version - thinking that I won't loose lots of hard work - hoping that works but stuck on last section so leaving it for this evening

I tried cutting and pasting and could not get it to work, probably just me thou!! Not sure what I would be doing wrong.

I have cheated - downloaded the format - filled it out and printed it - and sent a copy for scanning in by Ofsted as I can't get into the old one as my Head ( who is the registered person) has mislaid the passwords ! Waiting now to see if they scan and upload it for me as promised - and hopefully send me a new set of passwords - if not no sweat, I have a copy the inspector will just have to read when they arrive.... . :1b

• Like 1

Guest sn0wdr0p

Cait, you always have the answers to the technical questions. I wish you were small enough to fit in my pocket and carry around with me. I spend so many wasted hours on trying to figure out IT stuff.

I now know about keyboard shortcuts, thank you.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)