Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Characteristics Of Learning

Dohhh! I will change it later and re-upload.. i will "keep trying" to get it right and wish i would "always check" my work!! Maybe if these strategies where in place when i was little this wouldn't have happened.. lol

It's because of spell checkers and auto correction i have become lazy!! I blame technology! :D

No matter how many times I read something before sending out to parents, one of them will take great pleasure in telling me there's a sp or day doesn't match a date.....but the most annoying thing is that it,s usually a parent that doesn't take any notice of what the letters about or when to get something in by ever ! Ggggrrrrrrr

• Like 5

No matter how many times I read something before sending out to parents, one of them will take great pleasure in telling me there's a sp or day doesn't match a date.....but the most annoying thing is that it,s usually a parent that doesn't take any notice of what the letters about or when to get something in by ever ! Ggggrrrrrrr

this is so true..now missing a parent who always told me when I had made a sp or date error now she has moved on lol

• Like 1

As a Delta-Mum - always at the office to find out what I'm supposed to have done by when - I can't over-emphasise the value of well set out letters home. If details are written within a polite paragraph I miss them. Dot pointed lists work best, with important details in bold text that can be seen across the room from the breakfast table.

Honey

Sorry for the delay.. changed Fascination now.. well done for spotting that one.. i knew it would take you a while to spot that intentional mistake :rolleyes:

Rk0A1.jpg

i have made something very similar to yours Mr bolton, I had some card flowers from a shop disply which i have upcycled to CoEL prompt boards. Each covers one aspect and has post it on them so that obs can be noted, stuck on the board and then collected by keyworkers for filing in individual learning journeys

post-37778-0-96120900-1344433288_thumb.jpg

Edited by max321

i have made something very similar to yours Mr bolton, I had some card flowers from a shop disply which i have upcycled to CoEL prompt boards. Each covers one aspect and has post it on them so that obs can be noted, stuck on the board and then collected by keyworkers for filing in individual learning journeys

Oh I like that idea Max! :1b

• 2 weeks later...

Of course.. if you make any improvments please let us all know also... it is all about imrpving all the time right? :D

I am flattered you want to use it :1b :1b :1b

Thank you

Of course.. if you make any improvments please let us all know also... it is all about imrpving all the time right? :D

I am flattered you want to use it :1b :1b :1b

Thank you

Thanks so much ;)

Would you be able to upload in a word document as I can not seem to copy it? :D

I created all these with Photoshop and they are saved as jpg's sorry :(

I could put these all into a word document if you really need it that way.. i suppose it would help right.. ohh go on then you twisted my arm!

Here you go :D

CoELBoard.docx