Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Guess Who Has Been Today!

sunnyday

Did you guess?

Yes at long last........Mrs O arrived at 9am with the children! xD

Phew! What a massive weight of my shoulders! No more thinking will it be today........well not for a few years anyway! :(

Wish I could 'spill the beans' but must wait for the report.........but I will just say that I am a very happy bunny! :o

Must also say a massive thank you to all forum contributors.......thanks for sharing paperwork, ideas - well everything really! :(

What a relief for you, I'm glad everything seemed to go well.

If I remember rightly you have been waiting as long as we have - 3 years 7months since last inspection

Wish ours would come, so I could sleep at night!

Enjoy your evening I'm sure you will

Apparently they are working really hard to 'catch up' - so hopefully you won't have too long to wait now! :o

Thanks everyone for your congratulations! xD

Oh a quick edit to say - Inspector came from outside of the county....a good 1 hour 30 minutes drive.......how mad is that?!

Edited by sunnyday

WOOHOO!!!!!!! Oh, the relief when they've been and gone xD

Glad it went well and you're pleased with the outcome..... and that we childminders are free to spill the beans instantly. Don't know how you all manage to keep a lid on it until the report comes through. Thankfully my report was "released" to me after 3 working days, although it took another 3 weeks to appear on Ofsted's site. :o

Enjoy your evening, safe in the knowledge that Mrs O won't be back for 3 years.....

Nona

Great news Sunnyday........congratulations and well deserved.

Glad to hear you're a happy bunny!! :o

Thanks dublinbay - but you know what this means........when it comes to partying at yours in the Summer holiday - I will be able to stay for longer, party harder cos I certainly won't be updating my SEF xD:(:(

Edited by sunnyday

Thank goodness for that Sunnyday - I have to admit that yesterday I was reading some posts about Ofsted Inspection recently carried out and had a strange feeling you wouldn't be waiting much longer.

If you are a happy bunny sounds like the excellent result you deserve. Well done, and I'll have another bottle next time you go near the bar

Thank goodness for that Sunnyday - I have to admit that yesterday I was reading some posts about Ofsted Inspection recently carried out and had a strange feeling you wouldn't be waiting much longer.

If you are a happy bunny sounds like the excellent result you deserve. Well done, and I'll have another bottle next time you go near the bar

Well cheers - hic! :o

Well done you! So glad to hear you're happy with the outcome - look forward to hearing the detailed version when the report is out. Hope you're celebrating in style!

Well done you! So glad to hear you're happy with the outcome - look forward to hearing the detailed version when the report is out. Hope you're celebrating in style!

really looking forward to hearing all about it when you can reveal all. So pleased that you have got it all over and done with and can now relax a little!! Enjoy

Thanks! xD

What a lovely session this morning - felt so relaxed - no more waiting for that doorbell to ring! :o