Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Chatterbox Challenge

mundia

Ive been meaning to mention it for ages, but is anyone taking part in the chatterbox challenge world record attempt taking place next week on 1st March.

Im not sure if its too late t register now, but you can find out more info here

The world record attempt is for 'Heads shoulders knees and toes'

We had an email from our LA yesterday reminding us about this. Our local Children's Centre is registrered to take part so I might see if I can organise to join them.

good to see that our lea are giving us lots of notice as usual :o first thing i've heard about this xD i think it might be rather late for us to do anything now since we're not back till monday

We're doing it; have posters up around the nursery, invited parents to come and join in. Plan is to have 50+ children, staff and parents all singing at 11am on Tuesday, we're hoping the press call in to!!!

We're doing it; have posters up around the nursery, invited parents to come and join in. Plan is to have 50+ children, staff and parents all singing at 11am on Tuesday, we're hoping the press call in to!!!

Good luck to everyone doing the Chatterbox Challenge tomorrow!!

Have fun!!!! :o

Well, there were only 24 of us, but we sang with great gusto!! What fun, and the look in their eyes when I told them that thousands of children were all singing it at the same time was incredible!

One little girl asked afterwards if everyone could sing her choice now, and that was Oki Koki - so does anyone want to do that one tomorrow (I said I'd ask......)

Would love to oblige Cait, but we are closed on Wednesdays, now I can offer your little charge Thursday morning if that would suit! We weren't part of the Chatterbox Challenge today, but we did Head Shoulders etc. at roughly the right time!

We did it, there was 62 of us in fancy dress or dressing up clothes, or nursery made crowns! One of my girls dressed as a crocodile and led the singing! We had local press there and my deputy gave a radio interview!

Had a brilliant time and the children, staff and parents sang with great gusto!!!

(didn't realise just how long 5 minutes is though lol!!)

We did it too 26 children 6 adults they loved it :o

My children really discussed all other pre-schools doing it, they asked if their siblings were doing it in school, told them to teach them it at when they get home

Think this should happen more often their faces were a real treat

Sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)