Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Finding Fascinations

thank you, we were talking about G&T children at a meeting the other day, so I have forwarded this information on to all those present, may score myself some brownie points :o

thanks again

Clare

Thanks mundia

This will be very useful with everything I have to do over Easter getting mentally and physically prepared for my impending Ofsted and revamping my information pack!

Thankfully a new set of printer toner cartridges arrived yesterday!

Maz

Thankfully a new set of printer toner cartridges arrived yesterday!

Maz

Hmmm.....is there a way of printing this stuff without the photographs.........probably a really thick question -sorry! :o

Edited by sunnyday

Hmmm.....is there a way of printing this stuff without the photographs.........probably a really thick question -sorry! xD

my thoughts exactly :(

Thanks Mundia for flagging it up :o

I just wish there was some way to print it more economically though - I'd love all staff to have a read -but unless I print it of not a lot of hope! Still it'll keep me busy next week.

Have you tried CTRL A to select it all, then CTRL C to copy, open a word document and press CTRL V then it pastes it all into a word document. You can play with it to your heart's content then! You may need to have the original open to flick between them when you're not sure where a header or whatever should go.

A quick edit to say I've had a go and this document seems to prefer you highlight the text a page or so at a time - probably because of the number of text boxes. So just highlight in the usual way, them CTRL C, CTRL V as before.

Edited by Cait

Have you tried CTRL A to select it all, then CTRL C to copy, open a word document and press CTRL V then it pastes it all into a word document. You can play with it to your heart's content then! You may need to have the original open to flick between them when you're not sure where a header or whatever should go.

A quick edit to say I've had a go and this document seems to prefer you highlight the text a page or so at a time - probably because of the number of text boxes. So just highlight in the usual way, them CTRL C, CTRL V as before.

Thanks Cait and no of course I haven't done any of the above you know how incapable I am!!! :o Right maybe I'll give it a go! :(xD

I started to do it for you, but I confess that I got to page 15 and got fed up and abandoned it :( . If you REALLY need to chop the pictures out, do it, but if you can read it just as well off the computer, I'd say don't bother - it's the holiday and there's more exciting stuff to do! :oxD:(

You can save a text only version of the document by dong file..save.. as text.

Quite boring though but possible if you want to read just the content. You can then reopen it in word if you want to.

Another ink saving option is to print in grayscale.

Thanks for this - looks really interesting.

I'm not great about keeping up to date with everything as soon as it comes out so it's brilliant that you let us all know about these things - thanks again.

Gwennie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)