Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday!

dublinbay

I made an executive decision today to give Peggy her own birthday thread because it is, afterall, a 'BIG ONE'. :o

Many happy returns on your 50th Peggy. Enjoy your special day and I hope your new car takes you to a special celebration tonight!!!!! xD

Thank you, Thank you everyone. :(

Sue you are the first person to 'sing' Happy Birthday to me today, sounded great :(

As soon as I'd done the school run I had a quick whizz out in the car, it's great fun, it feels just like a go-cart. :wacko:

Business as usual during the day, meetings at school, meetings with social workers, completing reports etc, and after the weekend celebrations I'm actually looking forward to a quiet night in with Hubby, (children will have early bedtimes tonight :o )

Thank you HappyMaz for the executive decision. :(xD

Peggy

p.s. My eyelids feel 50 but the rest of me feels much younger. xD

Hi Peggy,

Hope you have a relaxing evening after all the excitement of your new car (It looks great and what a fantastic hubby for getting it!!!) .

Happy Birthday - won't sing as suffering from hayfever and it would be out of tune but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Love

Nicky Sussex :oxD

Thank you HappyMaz for the executive decision. :(:o

As Shaggy would say, "it wasn't me!" xD I wouldn't want to take the credit for someone else's decision... but dublinbay was obviously right to take it!

Glad you've had a lovely day, and I hope your evening will be just as you want it.

Happy birthday Peggy!

Mx

Thanks a lot everyone. I've had a lovely day, and still feeling rather special xD

Early night for me though, must be my age. :o

Peggy

How could I do it? miss Peggy's Birthday thread that is... xD I'm sorry Peggy I saw your other thread with your fab photos and thought I would wait until the next day to wish you a Happy Birthday but then missed the thread. Belated Happy Birthday :o