Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Virtual Party!

purplewednesday1

Well,

It's my birthday tomorrow ... I thought perhaps I'd have a virtual party. Everyone invited ... It's from 9pm until 10pm in Chat. Just so you know, there'll be virtual canapes and a glass of virtual wine provided. Please bring a bottle.

I'm not sure ... what do you think ... shall we have fancy dress?

RSVP

No sign of me growing up then??!!

pw1

Well I don't normally do fancy dress, PW but for you I'll make a concession. I shall be there wearing my best Betty Boop outfit - complete with shoes!

I shall bring my own Earl Grey and plain chocolate digestives! :o

Maz

Well,

It's my birthday tomorrow ... I thought perhaps I'd have a virtual party. Everyone invited ... It's from 9pm until 10pm in Chat. Just so you know, there'll be virtual canapes and a glass of virtual wine provided. Please bring a bottle.

RSVP

No sign of me growing up then??!!

pw1

Oh no - I can't come - will be out with friends - can't really 'blow them out' for a virtual party (they already think I'm mad)!

Anyway have a super birthday and a super party!

Sunnyday

ummm i dont do dressing up either - but as its virtual........ :(

have got daughters options evening but think i will be back by then ...... :o

can i request a nice bottle of red please??? xD

i do have those disgusting new flavoured walkers crips too - anyone is welcome to them!!!! :(

Have you tried the chilli and chocolate chocolate? It really works, but it's got a bit of a kick, so I can only manage small amounts - but often! :o

I'm afraid I will be unable to come, either, as I have a prior engagement (with husband), but will be thinking of you.

Have fun xD

Sue xx

sorry wont be able to make it - have daughter over and her boyfriend over for evening and im sure he already thinks i am mad so dont want to confirm this by sitting in front of my computer dressed up - holding a glass of wine and some crisps i do remember bovril crisps - loved them too have a great day -enjoy the party

Hubby has an appointment with a group of men with an odd shaped ball so I'll be there. I'll provide the party poppers and the balloons....infact as I won't be making tea I'll nip in chat early evening and spruce it up a bit. can anyone manage to do the banner??? I'll be bringing a few tins as wine doesn't do for me and some pringles. I think I'm even feeling up to doing my party piece ( cheese and sausage hedgehog xD )

Fancy dress errrrrrrr........lollipop lady as I know where I can get my hands on the outfit and it won't be needed over the weekend :o

Thanks for the invite but I'm off across the sea to the Isle of Man tomorrow and not sure whether I will be able to log in. I hope you all have a really good time and enjoy the wine and chocolate.

On a card from one of my sons:

Mum had just read so much about the terrible effects of both chocolate and alcohol that she immediately decided to give up reading!

but then I'd probably forget or not be able to focus too well!!!! xD

This is one of the pre-requisites for a good time in chat, Karrie - you'll fit in just fine! :(

Oh, and what have you heard about us in chat that scares you? :o

This is one of the pre-requisites for a good time in chat, Karrie - you'll fit in just fine! xD

Oh, and what have you heard about us in chat that scares you? :o

You lovely people don't scare me, just the thought of trying to keep up with the conversation scares the bejesus out of me! :( I suppose I could always come as a wallflower and blend into the background.

Karrie

noo ciat i like them... its all these new flavours hilli and chocolate - yukkkkkkkkkkkk :o

The buiders breakfast ones and the cripsy duck ones are awful even my kids turned them down and they love crisps. my 3 year old said "mummy these taste gone off" say no more!

How about hedgehog flavour - do you remember the outcry when they launched those!

No-one there when I looked either!

You'd think fish and chips should be ok, wouldn't you - bet they repeat like the devil though