Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

S.e.f.

Cait

well done!!!! i felt so relieved when mine was finished!!!! at least it makes inspection soooooo less stressful as they hardly ask any questions and when they do you just say its in the sef!!!!!

I need to copy your post - will remind me that there is a 'good' reason for getting on with it!!!

Sunnyday

Is anyone else having problems logging onto ofsted to open the wretched form? (I've got the word doc so can be filling that in.) I now have 3 goverment gateway accounts as the first time I did one as a organisation (silly me, thinking preschool counted as an organisation), but it said I needed to be an individual, so I made another as an individual which says the details are wrong, then another as an individaul, but it keeps saying I need to be an individual!

So frustrated! Boss has sent me home to work on it as we haven't internet at work, and I'm just messing around!

Aha! After sitting typing it all onto the word doc all day, I thought I'll just try OFSTED once more... and got on! I use Avant Browser usually, it wouldn't open properly in that but would in Internet Explorer. We are submitted!

finished mine too - i did get a booklet to help me though which i found helpful -think it was just for my area - it gives you additional guidance for each bit - if antone feels it would help them then i will try to post bits on the site - cant do all of it as too long - but if you state which section and the title i might be able to help - if can put onto site that is.

finished mine too - i did get a booklet to help me though which i found helpful -think it was just for my area - it gives you additional guidance for each bit - if antone feels it would help them then i will try to post bits on the site - cant do all of it as too long - but if you state which section and the title i might be able to help - if can put onto site that is.

What was it called?

Great that you are offering this help, however, due to possible copyright, you would need the authors permission before sharing. :o

Peggy

Well I had planned to have a full day at it today. Got up early (ish) with head buzzing, raring to go. But son called and asked if I could post him his A level certs and birth cert, so that had to be all dug out, stuck in an envelope and get the car out to go to the nearest PO. Never mind, that done I returned to put all the files away and realised that a couple of boxes of paperwork stuffed into the 'office' might contain useful information for the SEF - almost certainly some receipts in there too, which must be filed. So, lugged the boxes through to the living room, now suddenly 4 boxes rather than 2 as Mike kindly pointed to a couple in the back bedroom which had been pushed in there when visitors arrived suddenly. And it's now, what, 5.15pm and the paperbin is full to overflowing with old catalogues (why do Viking send SO MANY) and I now have a box of financial stuff and another of important stuff and a small pile of maybe half a dozen sheets of paper which may be useful for the operational plan.......

Oh well, It's a job jobbed I suppose, a 'round tuit' done. And tomorrow is another day!

If anyone's doing Quality Assurance, our Mentor says we can refer to places in the QA folder where evidence is, especially useful for the bits of seeking parents opinions & being reflective.

(Well, I hope she was right, 'cause that's how it's gone!)

Good luck for tomorrow, Cait!

I have pulled stuff out of our QA file into the Operational plan now, as you say, it seemed relevant. We can keep the OP up to date then when we redo the QA it will be all there (that's the plan, anyway)

• 10 months later...

I have been plodding on the this for what seems to be ages spending until 1-2am.

stuck on deploying rescources - it is a repetition of stuff please help someone :oxD:(

I have been plodding on the this for what seems to be ages spending until 1-2am.

stuck on deploying rescources - it is a repetition of stuff please help someone :oxD:(

Hi phoneme and a very warm welcome to the forum!

If you have a look at a thread from yesterday - you will find some answers......

Hope this helps

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)