Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday Froglet!

sunnyday

Thank you! I stopped school work at 2am today and although the school TDL is nowhere near done I have declared “No more until Monday!” I am still in pyjamas but will shortly get dressed before visiting a craft shop before taking my mum and dad out for lunch at a lovely art gallery/cafe/gift shop near them. Then I’m going to bake a cake (sticky ginger and lemon drizzle) and read for the rest of the day. I had 2 new books for my birthday and already read one - The Jolly Pocket Postman which is just lovely.

My sister and her family have gone to London for a few days so they called from the train and sang happy birthday this morning. Daddy didn’t join in properly so had to do it again on his own! xD

So, a good day all round!

Edited by Froglet
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Froglet said:

Thank you! I stopped school work at 2am today and although the school TDL is nowhere near done I have declared “No more until Monday!” I am still in pyjamas but will shortly get dressed before visiting a craft shop before taking my mum and dad out for lunch at a lovely art gallery/cafe/gift shop near them. Then I’m going to bake a cake (sticky ginger and lemon drizzle) and read for the rest of the day. I had 2 new books for my birthday and already read one - The Jolly Pocket Postman which is just lovely.

My sister and her family have gone to London for a few days so they called from the train and sang happy birthday this morning. Daddy didn’t join in properly so had to do it again on his own! xD

So, a good day all round!

Sounds like a lovely day ahead - why the Jolly Pocket Postman?  

9 hours ago, Panders said:

Sounds like a lovely day ahead - why the Jolly Pocket Postman?  

Do you mean why is it ‘pocket’? He gets knocked on the head and has a bit of an Alice in Wonderland experience. He shrinks to be smaller than a stamp and has a whole different set of adventures. It’s lovely!

Whoops!  I'm late too! Still playing 'catch up with jobs list' so not been here much.  

I hope you had a very jolly day, and we've extended it nicely for you!  

I'm finding navigating around a bit tricky still.  ?

005C401E-DE0E-448B-B5A1-0FF43CE8EA63.jpg

Edited by Cait
Edit to add some lime and coconut buns by way of apology!
  • Like 2