Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Wooden garage

narnia

https://www.gltc.co.uk/product/pitstop-garage-play-set/10003734

.I have had GLTC stuff in the past and found it has been of reasonable quality, but withstanding "commercial" use is a different matter,especially as I know how much you like CP goods. Maybe there is a German manufacturer on line or Swiss, I'm sure they would be able to offer good quality

narnia - are you telling me 'Community Playthings' don't have one :o :lol:

I was thinking.......just no saying it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That said I think we have some kind of homemade garage that looks like it could have been CP - to my knowledge it is at least 25 years old.

• Like 1

I saw one on Amazon, but it does look a bit boring! Think we are so used to being bombarded by colour and stickers etc. This was like a wooden box with a ramp and parking underneath and 3 petrol pumps, nothing at all glitzy about it, did say suitable for nurseries and schools.

We have an ELC one that we bought a couple of years ago. It's smaller than the mentioned by Stargrower but to be honest it's not particularly sturdy for nursey play and we have to glue bits back on and it's not on out all the time.

No, CP don't make one.................though of course, the children could make one using blocks...............problem is thatI want one that is solid, not plastic and not all horrid bright colours/stickers. I might just have to suggest to CP that they makeone

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01JGR0V8I?psc=1

this is the one on amazon which I thought you might prefer

This is the one we have and its out everyday and has been for as long as anyone can remember! The ELC one which I've seen at another setting had ramps but they weren't fixed and fell off, which was a bit frustrating for the littlies ( especially when they were transported off to another area!) They may have changed the design since then, maybe worth looking instore before spashing out. :1b

We also have the 'Panders link garage'. Had it for many years and it's out all the time. Children stand on it to reach other items. The only slight problem we have seen is that some of the wood layer has peeled in odd places but considering the battering it sometimes receives it does well. I have just looked in ESPO catalogue and it is £43.58 + vat. Well worth the price!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...