Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Charity Commission contact

Does anyone have a contact phone number for the charity commission? The only one I can find is the 669197 one, and that's for technical help. That's not what I need - I need to speak with someone about a different problem. It's not whistleblowing or reporting, and those are the only other contact bits I can find.

Can you actually phone them anymore!

It doesnt look as if they have a phone number anymore does it?

They wrote to me last week and theres nothing on the letter, I tried the old number but it only said I'd dialled an incorrect number.

Govt cut backs!

The Charity Commission helpline seems to be the only way to speak to someone these days (tel: 0300 066 9197). Once through, you are asked to input different numbers depending on your query, be prepared to be put on hold for quite a while, also the phone line is only open mornings.

Hope that helps

The Charity Commission helpline seems to be the only way to speak to someone these days (tel: 0300 066 9197). Once through, you are asked to input different numbers depending on your query, be prepared to be put on hold for quite a while, also the phone line is only open mornings.

Hope that helps

Well if they can't get volunteers to man the phones in the afternoon we have no hope for getting volunteers !

Hope that helps

Ah - that's right - the bit about 'mornings only' - I can remember thinking 'well that's not going to happen then and promptly gave up