Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It's Friday!

sunnyday

4 hours ago, finleysmaid said:

Oh froglet 😪 what rotten luck. Glad your lot are looking after you....we will also try to be here for you❤️ Have you got some projects for the holidays to keep you occupied??

Well, I have a few Christmas presents that need finishing! Approximately 8 balls worth of unmade socks. My crochet Santa that I’ve been working on for a year, some embroidered gingerbread decorations, a felt gingerbread man garland and… (please can I have an extra month off work?).

2 hours ago, zigzag said:

How are you today Froglet? Xx

I’m ok - just a bit worn out and feeling a little fluey. I feel like  something of a fraud at the moment to be honest!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Froglet said:

Well, I have a few Christmas presents that need finishing! Approximately 8 balls worth of unmade socks. My crochet Santa that I’ve been working on for a year, some embroidered gingerbread decorations, a felt gingerbread man garland and… (please can I have an extra month off work?).

I’m ok - just a bit worn out and feeling a little fluey. I feel like  something of a fraud at the moment to be honest!

Oi - you should be resting 🤦‍♀️

• Like 1

Yes, very happy a very good final in many respects - just wish there hadn't been quite so much of the drama/tears/emotional interviewing, seems to have been quite a pattern this year and while it has its place, I did think a little too much for me last night, same things were just being repeated over and over again.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Panders said:

Yes, very happy a very good final in many respects - just wish there hadn't been quite so much of the drama/tears/emotional interviewing, seems to have been quite a pattern this year and while it has its place, I did think a little too much for me last night, same things were just being repeated over and over again.

Not sure that I can comment on the tears, it was a bit soggy here too 😂 but it was clear that they were having to do a lot of 'filling' as AJ couldn't dance

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Panders said:

Yes, there was a lot of ‘what would you like to say to Johannes/John/ Rose/Giovanni’, over and over.   A lot of filling that they could have filled with a montage of the pro dances over the weeks maybe. 

Edited by Cait
Because my iPad put ‘Johannesburg’ 😳😳😳
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Froglet said:

Thank you for asking everyone. I’m doing fine - same as before really, just tired and a bit achey. I’m just taking it easy, doing jobs when I’m awake and not moving too fast so I don’t get wheezy.

You poor thing - are you drinking plenty?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Froglet said:

Thank you for asking everyone. I’m doing fine - same as before really, just tired and a bit achey. I’m just taking it easy, doing jobs when I’m awake and not moving too fast so I don’t get wheezy.

Rest and drink plenty.  All three of my staff all said they were just so tired they kept falling asleep for around three/four days.

Netflix (or similar is you friend at the moment)

• Like 1

Can I just clarify, when Sunnyday is asking if you are drinking plenty, that she actually means water! I have this image of Froglet downing bottles of Sherry, brandy, rum etc! 🤣😬🍾🤪 xx (actually sounds damn good to me) 

Im booked for my booster tomorrow, I have been suffering with a tight chest, aching body and annoying cough sine we before we broke up and just can’t shake it. Feel like I am dragging myself through treacle most of the day. Have done regular LFTs and they are clear. Hope having the booster won’t make me feel worse though. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, zigzag said:

Can I just clarify, when Sunnyday is asking if you are drinking plenty, that she actually means water! I have this image of Froglet downing bottles of Sherry, brandy, rum etc! 🤣😬🍾🤪 xx (actually sounds damn good to me) 

Im booked for my booster tomorrow, I have been suffering with a tight chest, aching body and annoying cough sine we before we broke up and just can’t shake it. Feel like I am dragging myself through treacle most of the day. Have done regular LFTs and they are clear. Hope having the booster won’t make me feel worse though. 

Keeping everything crossed for you zigzag

(I had no problems with my booster - it was Moderna)

• Like 2