Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Big Mistake!

larnielass

Seriously you lot - you need to google 'bullet journals' -

We need froglet to upload a photo of hers! (I'm sure it will be a good example) :rolleyes:

ok, I'm gonig in - have sufficient interest now to find out about these fantasy organisations - should I make it back, I will report in.

• Like 2

OMG I don't actually have enough time in my life to plan like that!!! There are people on youtube (as ever) explaining how they use this system - LIFE IS TOO SHORT PEOPLE!

This is why it is only actually a bullet point on my to-do-list !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 4

Seriously you lot - you need to google 'bullet journals' -

We need froglet to upload a photo of hers! (I'm sure it will be a good example) :rolleyes:

Ah bless you! It works for me at the moment although I haven't gone down the fancy route. Much as I love stationery I needed it to do a job!

Edited by Froglet
  • Like 1

It would be such a shame to miss out on all these organising tasks, Thumper - why not enrich your new found freedom by bringing order to your home I'm sure a few brightly coloured folders would liven up your domestic bliss - once you have the hang of that, you can move on to colour coding the laundry or airing cupboard - just to keep your hand in so to speak, these skills are endlessly required

I am happy to share photos of my understairs cupboard or shelves in the 'room' which houses my washing machine. There are labels and sorting and everything!

• Like 1

OMG I don't actually have enough time in my life to plan like that!!! There are people on youtube (as ever) explaining how they use this system - LIFE IS TOO SHORT PEOPLE!

This is why it is only actually a bullet point on my to-do-list !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

See now I feel guilty. Seriously don't spend very long on it at all - trust me very minimalist. Admittedly, I have no friends, no life and at the moment am only sleeping about 4 1/2 hours a night - leaves lots of time for planning (and reading!).

I think we could have found Thumpers new career path. A Stationery Shopper, Colour Coding, Early Years Organiser, Trouble Shooter for hire!!

I do vaguely remember making similar plans for Cait - maybe we could search old threads?! ;)

or the 4D approach......Do, Delay, Defer, Destroy ...my preferred method is the last!!!

Think I'll go with my usual 4 P approach, Prevaricate, Pussy Foot, Put off, and Phaff about this summer daren't put what my other half calls the last expression but it does begin with p ---- and apparently I do a lot of it! ::1a

Edited by Panders
  • Like 5

I am happy to share photos of my understairs cupboard or shelves in the 'room' which houses my washing machine. There are labels and sorting and everything!

Photos! I love looking at organised peoples photos............... I can hours looking for the inspiration (I really need to just get on with organising my own stuff :rolleyes: )

I have told everyone I am going to 'Kondo' the house this summer - that it NEVER going to happen! :lol: :lol: