Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Best website to get resources to print for Playschool

Hi All

After being TOLD OFF for using S********X :unsure: :ph34r: last week. What is the best site to use that is free or not too expensive !

I know Twinkl and TES.

Are there any i should keep well away from ! apart from 'S' ?

Would prefer British sites .

Some look good but you have to pay a monthly or yearly subscription ,which is fine but dont want to waste my money !!!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading.

After being TOLD OFF for using S********X :unsure: :ph34r:

Please don't feel told off.. :(:(:( It wasn't personal.

I think it's just some of us have been around a long time, and the mere mention of the word s*****box automatically raises out hackles :mellow:

• Like 2

Thanks louby loo x x . Over the last year i have used the site and its downloads to brighten up the areas in the hall and outside.

I wont throw the bits away but i wont use the site AGAIN!

Really just wanted to know is it worth paying yearly/monthly fees on other sites ?

have googled for items and found some just wondered what other sites are worth joining .

Teacher's Pet have some great things. Some you can download for free and if you pay a small annual subscription, there's loads more. She also has a Facebook page and if you message her on there about specific things you want, she can often make things for you. Always on the lookout for new ideas!

• Like 1

I didn't tell you off......................you'd have known if I HAD (you'd still be lying down in a darkened room :lol: ).............no,the mere mention of S Box gets my blood pressure raised.I had also downloaded and printed off loads of their stuff....................and laminated a lot of it, but I had no hesitation about throwing every scrap of it into my bin. Ijust won't be associated in any way with it

• Like 4

Lol I understand your feelings . I promise i will not use them again !!!!!!!!!!!

Have deleted all the files off my computer now just trying to find other reliable sites that have the same sort of resources !

Which sites do you use?

Teachers pet looks good

http://www.earlylearninghq.org.uk/

I quite like this one, twinkl is good but really need the subscription, I probably shouldn't advise this but do you know 1 or 2 others who might like to share the cost with you and use the same account (other staff maybe) :-/

Ps...I missed your telling off ;-p lol

Edited by Mouseketeer

http://www.earlylearninghq.org.uk/

I quite like this one, twinkl is good but really need the subscription, I probably shouldn't advise this but do you know 1 or 2 others who might like to share the cost with you and use the same account (other staff maybe) :-/

Ps...I missed your telling off ;-p lol

I'd forgotten all about that website and have just gone to have a look it's been updated loads.

Do you have to sign up now to be able to download anything at all, Mouseketeer?

I'd forgotten all about that website and have just gone to have a look it's been updated loads.

Do you have to sign up now to be able to download anything at all, Mouseketeer?

Ohhhh I don't know, I haven't looked in a while, tend to use twinkl, I think it was all free when I first found it ...will have a look

Edited by Mouseketeer

Thanks mundia, will look at that as well :-)

Thumperrabbit, it does look like a subscription is needed now :-( I just tried something I know I downloaded for free before, though I don't suppose £15 for the year is to bad, they do have some lovely stuff, especially around popular books, you'd have to download everything you were ever going to need, when you google it still says free resources so maybe some are.

Edited by Mouseketeer

Thanks mundia, will look at that as well :-)

Thumperrabbit, it does look like a subscription is needed now :-( I just tried something I know I downloaded for free before, though I don't suppose £15 for the year is to bad, they do have some lovely stuff, especially around popular books, you'd have to download everything you were ever going to need, when you google it still says free resources so maybe some are.

Glad you found that too it does say some are free, but I've yet to find anything that is free - the annoying things is as well the amount of times you see the word 'download' on 1 screen but it downloads everything but the actual resource :blink: it's a shame as some of their new stuff looks useful - Twinkl seem to be getting more and more where you have to pay too :(

• Like 1

blimey ...what are you all downloading....what am I missing out on??? can't think of anything I would need from any of these sites

That makes two of us fm :blink: :lol:

........and Chrissie - it was me that first raised the issue of your recommendation of that other site - I did not and would not 'tell you off'...........

Edited by sunnyday
  • Like 2

I have downloaded signs for different areas , name cards, pictures of winter,Autumn Christmas baubles ,fireworks with numbers on etc. Playdough mats with numbers and Alphabet on . All of these are laminated !!!!!!!!!!!!

They are lovely and bright and can be used again and again. I work in a church hall pre school and i feel it brightens up the different areas.

In the past have printed up toy money etc ( i know you can buy it but we where concerned that smaller children may put in mouth.

Our children have enjoyed looking at the pictures .

Now looking for Chinese New Year, Pancake day ,Valentines day etc.

I had know idea about S********X but i wont use the site again !. Thats why i am looking for other sites to use .

Thank you for your suggestions.

Although i find myself looking for the resources when i should be doing paperwork!!!!!!!!! I HATE PAPERWORK !

Love these spaces, I am gradually loosing the colour, coloured storage boxes in units almost gone all being replaced with clear, would love to start again and have all natural, I keep trying to bring in more natural/realistic/ loose parts resources but other staff not getting it and keep turning up with plastic tat :'-(

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)