Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Oi Frog!

sunnyday

Got it! Read it! LOVE it! Looking forward to Sharing it! Thanks Sunnyday - like someone else once said - "you've made my day Sunny!" : )

( Also as the children did'nt get to see the completed life cycle...?!?!? this will be fun compensation ) !

Oh I am so pleased! :1b

Wondered why a minimum order of £100 from The Book People - I use them sometimes - usually to buy packs of books to split for end of year pressies and have never had to spend a minimum amount........

I have no idea. Was in the office the other day talking books. Our admin person said she'd tried to order £30 worth and been told no. Maybe it's cos we're a school?

what about just buying a copy from the book shop and claiming back, that way only a small sum???

Absolutely and we all do that for one off copies of things or even a few copies to restock shelves. But where to get 'ordinary' books as a general thing is always a bit puzzling.

OK, so here's the thing - today I had to go into town to get my mum something from M&S, while there I thought I would spend a book token I had lurking in the bag at Waterstones - decided to buy Oi Frog @ £6.99 (buy one get one half price by the way) didn't have time to check out the other books on offer though. Next stop Essex where mum lives.

After my visit to mum I went into a very big Tescos Oi Frog £3.98!! VERY CROSS person now but decide to buy another copy and will take Waterstone's one back. Got to the till, and had a £3. off your next shop coupon, so book only cost me 98p !!VERY HAPPY person now!

• Like 5

After my visit to mum I went into a very big Tescos Oi Frog £3.98!! VERY CROSS person now but decide to buy another copy and will take Waterstone's one back. Got to the till, and had a £3. off your next shop coupon, so book only cost me 98p !!VERY HAPPY person now!

I wonder if my Tescos has it?! Just got back and today was the first time in ages I resisted walking down the book aisle!

I wonder if my Tescos has it?! Just got back and today was the first time in ages I resisted walking down the book aisle!

Might be able to get it online? This Tescos is huge - ours in my Town is called a superstore but is about a10th of the size of the one where I went and doesn't have any books in it.

Guess where I'm going to tomorrow, as the Tescos you may have visited is not far from our town. Did they have many copies?

Thanks for the tip.:)

Yes they did today. (Pitsea, Essex). Although you may be able to order on line and collect if not.