Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Oh Dear my bodice just ripped

Panders

she obviously put it on back to front and tied it loosely.......only to turn it round and pull the strings tight!!!!!

(oh and panders i now have an image of a panda in a lace corset!)

You seem very knowledgeable in this area Finleysmaid!

• Like 1

But apart from trying to work out the technicalities of getting into the frock are you enjoying it? I have to say I am...when I was little my mum watched the original and I was always sent off to bed in good time for her to settle down and watch it xD:D

I do remember it being on, but don't think my parents would have watched it - certainly not dad's cup of tea! I thought it went on for endless series or maybe I'm wrong. I was surprised by the trailer at the end regarding the future for Poldark and Demelza! All seems a bit quick, they usually drag that sort of thing out forever.

Cor wish there really were some Ross Poldark lookalikes down here!! Enjoying the series but have to say the Cornish accents are quite dodgy.

Ah but an excellent showcase for your beautiful county,zigzag.I saw the first series.....Poldark then was pwoah....and now even more pwoah........I think the plot is speeding along a bit though x

Ah but an excellent showcase for your beautiful county,zigzag.I saw the first series.....Poldark then was pwoah....and now even more pelage........I think the plot is speeding along a bit though x

Oh yes, I am so lucky to live here. Gorgeous beaches less than half a mile away surrounded by beautiful countryside. I know its not where everyone would like to live but I LOVE IT. Only downside is that our nearest small town and supermarket is a 22 mile round trip away and you do have to travel a long way to get anywhere!! Wish there were a few more Ross Poldarks in my village!!

• Like 1

she obviously put it on back to front and tied it loosely.......only to turn it round and pull the strings tight!!!!!

(oh and panders i now have an image of a panda in a lace corset!)

Re page 25 Daily Mail today (24.3.) People are asking who did the dress up in the first place, A spokesman for the Poldark production team said "Of course Demelza could have got the dress off by herself!!!. But why the hell would she want to?"

Frankly I think they miss the point - that dress was laced up properly in the shot where Ross undoes it, yes it could have been tighter granted but there is no way she could have got it undone without help, - but it is the continuity that looks daft here not the reason she wanted him to take the dress off.

Oh yes, I am so lucky to live here. Gorgeous beaches less than half a mile away surrounded by beautiful countryside. I know its not where everyone would like to live but I LOVE IT. Only downside is that our nearest small town and supermarket is a 22 mile round trip away and you do have to travel a long way to get anywhere!! Wish there were a few more Ross Poldarks in my village!!

I am in a small Suffolk village,40 mile round trip for anything resembling a Tesco/Sainsbury etc....but had my honeymoon in Indian Queens in 1971 in the days when it took 12 hours to get there LOL...Also lots of lovely hos there since and one special one camping in Trewhiddle where we made some friend 20 years ago and still seeing each other....lovely memories xx

• Like 1

I havent watched any yet, but tomorrow I'll have the ironing board in the living room so I can watch the recorded programmes so far. Really, really looking forward to it now :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Right enough already - I'm off to download - need to assess the situation for myself!

I haven't seen any of it, hadn't even really registered it was on but am now just intrigued to know what everyone is on about! Last 20 minutes did someone say?!